Reviews for Indication
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
I really love these poems... tehre so awesome.. I jsut want to read more.. so write more.. awesome awesome job
catseyeview chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
You are a wonderful writer! This is another mind-blowing piece.
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Interesting self-reference. Might be hard to figure out if hadn't read the poems in order. But, your usual descriptive and pungent style. -m-
EternalTimexX chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
very interesting... u have a different style of writing... keep writing...
Jina-chan chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
o.o Speechless. Very good description I could totally see the events. But don't make it blunt. One question was nagging me: Where is this person? Are they in a park? Make sure you work on that.
Silentwriter9 chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
I like this one but the ending is sad b/c of the mad man... violet eyes... very nice touch
*Silent Writer*
BloodKnives CrookedRainbows chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
this is nice. the meaning gets a little blurred in the middle, but i do that a lot as well. i especially like the end. i would read through most of ur stuff, but u have so many! i'll read what i can, but im notoriously lazy. if there are certain poems that u really want me to read, email me their titles or links. thanx
i-kill-4-fun chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
beautiful! i'm putting it on my faves
graffiti-skies chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
hm...don't get me wrong, but all arabic men r jerks! i don't feel they have the right to put such restrictions on women on the name of religion! itz not rite!
nice poem though...violet eyes, i've always wanted to see someone with violet eyes...lol
vintage fade chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Another nice poem. I like the format of this, and I think you can write well. I love the beginning. Great job.
Vintage Fade