Reviews for Broken Angel
emjaykirkland chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Aww, that was really touching!
DransyForever chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
That was so deep. And beautiful.

I loved this the most:

"As she breaks down inside

Too pained to even stand

Too hurt to look up to me

She reaches out a bloody hand"

So powerful. Great job :)
incandescent.smiles chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
oh so pretty and sad, i loves it!

luv ya

~leila*
bemused scribbler chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
beautiful. so sad, and so...wow. this was great. *adds it to favorites*-silent rain
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
So very beautiful. I love it very much! The start sounded like me and the ending just completley blew me away. Keep up this type of writing, I love it very much.
Dawninglily chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
That was a really beautiful poem, very touching. Especially the imagery. I loved that.
Frosty the Pine Tree
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
This was soo beutifully written ! *wipes tears from her eyes* i love it !
lovingyoubehindglasswalls chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
i like this one too
tocs chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
speechless...
hehe...
~tocs...(previously p. smile)
Out-Of-Reality chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
AWE! Poems like this alwyas tingle a soft spot, almost to tears. Poems that do that to me (Someone who doesn't cry that often) have to be good. Awesome stuff!
hakubaikou chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
oh my... this is great Chelle... really great. As always, the rhyme scheme is good... and you were able to convey so much emotion and meaning. Beautiful... simply beautiful.
Me chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
*clap clap clap* very nicely done, best work ive seen so far, keep it up
battousai24 chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
It's beautifully written. I like it. I can really imagine what you wrote happening.
Rose of Darkness 666 chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Oh my god...That's so beautiful. Too often I've felt like that broken angel and this is just so touching. I'm sitting at my computer crying as I type this review. Not crying in a bad way. I haven't been able to cry even though I wanted to, and this was just so beautiful it was able to let the tears out. Definatly on my favorite stories list. Wow.
Orange 6ix chapter 1 . 8/28/2004