Reviews for These Words I Weave
Firetrap chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
xD I don't think it was meant to be funny, but I laughed. I had a people pleaser vibe about it too... Good though. You should write more poetry. (Y)
Mr. Singh is back chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
a piece of writing about writing.

I rarely show facial expressions when reading, but this one made me smile.
Elusive Enigma chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
This is a wonderful poem. I really enjoyed reading it. It has a nice flowing rythm to it that pulls the reader in and moves them along. It had a nice rapid beat to it. I felt like I could almost dance to the rythm you provided and I liked the splashes of humor you added in it. Nice poem! Keep it up. I can hardly wait to read more of your work.
Selah Ex Animo chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
This was very nice! I really liked the rhyme; it smoothed the course of poesy, and raced along like a stream of white water, rushing over a bed of silken rocks! (O-o-okay... my apologies :P) Anyhow... great work! I particularly liked this stanza,

"With these words I weave,A masterpiece,Of creativity.I do decree,These words of me,To bear originality!"

Keep up the excellent work!

- Selah
Aye Said chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
lol

I was checking around Silence the Storm's favourites stories and this was in there, so here I am.

Very original and a rather amusing poem. - (the first stanza was my favourite- it had a really good flow)
Silence the Storm chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
What an original piece of work. I love the rhyming scheme. Nicely done, it is going on my favourites list.
DrammaQueen chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Genuis! I love what you've done with the place. You are rhyming yet not cheesey, rarely are you ever cheesey, and it was pleazy to my eye (God I really can't rhyme on impuls)
AllyCred chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
really cool poem, i have to say i loved the style and the rhyme, it was very good and you couldn't help but read more. lots of love ~AllyCred~
Shiko87 chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
Hey there!
I began reading your eleventh chappie, but I'm in school and the computer makes the print too small for me to read for very long! So, I thought since I'm here I'd read a poem and I promise to read the story soon, kay?
Well, first of all I really like the wording in this. The way it was written and how it sounded on my tongue was very funny. All in all, this is a fun poem. Great job!
Shadowofaman chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
Heh, I like this awkward rhyming scheme, though the last line is a bit off.
DrenchedDrumTech chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
lol. nice. I'm not one for rhyming poems but kool. laterz!
~Shi
Jo The Pirate chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
I really like this one! I love the theme of the poem, but the rhyming seems a little forced..? Hmm, well, I like it nonetheless. Well written, great ideas. Keep writing!
Pont chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
silly poems good. I like it _ very cute.
duchessodessert is my best friend and co-author of 'last rung'. Yup. thanks for the review!
Keep up the good work!
~Pont
Pico the Great chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
Hooray books and words and all!
I enjoy your writing very much. It's fun & original, though I can see the Inu-Yasha-ness in the Uoy story (Only got a little way into the first one so far, but hey, WTH.)
Slightly Bent Halo chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
it reminds me of something and i can't think what...
oh, maybe alice in wonderland.. you know the whole walrus speech.. i think maybe just coz of the rhyming and the wording.. like 'decree' etc.
anyway, it was cool. fun to read.
maybe leave out the 'i'm' with the 'I'm sorry' and just have it as 'sorry', but then what do i know? it just seemed a little long when i read it...