Reviews for The Dragon And The Moon
Joey7691 chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
You're sort of drifting between rhyming and not rhyming, which i don't get, but you make up for it with amazing content. Apart from the fact that you have circled this poem around two of my alltime favourite things (a dragon and the moon) you have used all the right emotions to reach the reader. Well done.
Mercy Cadenza chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
I like the way that you keep the reader guessing what the poem is talking about until near the end. This is a very sad poem, but I like it. Keep up the gook work!
Eyes Unclouded chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Thanks for your reviews! And sorry I've been out of it for a while; blame it on school!

I love this poem _ The dragon and the moon-such beautiful imagery... Also, I liked that you mentioned your inspiration. It's always so cool to see where ideas come from.

I'm sorry I can't review more now. I'll remind myself to come back later.

-Eyes Unclouded
invalid id chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Very, very, very impressive. Beautiful and sad, shows your growth as a writer. Great job
Olivia Muldoon chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
That's very good. Sort of soothing and comforting in a sad sort of way. I like it a lot. Keep up your good work.

Later, K.S. Night
Neon Purple Nailpolish chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Ohh this is soo good! I like the imagery you created. Keep up the wowness that you write!
Blissfully Unaware chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
Yes, it's me again! XD
*sighs* So beautiful. There really is no more to say. I'm speechless, and some of my friends can tell you, that does not happen very often at all! :-)
~All the best from one who is Blissfullyl Unaware
happy thing chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
wow. very impressive. great wording. well done.
write on
marinawings chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
this is a very beautiful and very sad poem. i really like it. it really portrays loneliness and longing with wonderful accuracy and feeling. it makes me feel lonely and like i need something i don't have. dang. that's good. anyway, as i speak (or... type?), i am working on chapter ten for shades of night! i have been too busy lately to update, but i am remedying that now.
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
This was an awesome poem! I'm not much of a poet, so I cannot comment on meter and rhyming, but it touched me deeply. The words flowed effortlessly and there were some very powerful moments in there.
Good work.
viennacantabile chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
i like this. it's very pretty, and the imagery is really well-written. it flows nicely _
Dying Without Gackt chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
wow you seriously write good...damn it why can't I find different words...well you just write really well, and oh yes just to tell you if the question is in your mind...Toheema isn't gay don't worry and I will be updating soon and reading more of your story soon but I don't know when because my computer has a virus and needs to be fixed and I'm on my parents computer at work.
Ckashid chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
beautifully written poem. NAd from what you said in your A/N insperation came easily. T_T I'm jealous now.
I can't name a favorite part, I liked the whole thing really. I haven't seen a Dragon poem in a long time. ANd I like talking about dragons, so this was a good one to read right now.
Dawninglily chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
That was a really beautiful poem. I really loved it, it touched me. I love the moon so much. It was just beautiful. Love Nelum
volyballchik02 chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
very pretty and it flowed very nicely:) as always, ecellent work! luv, meg