Reviews for Gaurdian Angel
sunflowersing chapter 9 . 12/18/2006
Where is the next chapter? Gaahh! William sounds... so..so... so HOTT! Woo! please finish the story!

sunflowersing
Tsukinani chapter 8 . 11/30/2004
This is awesome! I just read all of it! Update soon ne?

We Could Be Gone
blondeonstilts chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Marvelous Story-
Staris chapter 9 . 8/30/2004
i'm sorry if i appeared rude! i honestly didn't mean to if i did, i really really do like your story! trust me it's awesome! sorry if my comments seemed a bit brash or weird (i tend to not think before i write!) i hope you update soon anyways, i honestly can't wait for the next chapter! .
pandagirl11 chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Ugh...sold? Geez, who does that these days. -.-" I wonder what time and setting your story is in. P It's very eye-catching and now, I'm off to go finish it. ) Oh, by the way...is the title spelled Gaurdian on purpose or is that a mistake? 'Cause I think it's spelled Guardian. P
Staris chapter 8 . 8/29/2004
aww she a got pweety ring. teehee . that was a cute chapter! and over all this is a sweet story! i like it alot! please update soon!
Staris chapter 6 . 8/29/2004
yay! some fluffiness lol on to the next chapter...
Staris chapter 5 . 8/29/2004
hey! i'm going to continue reading this, but wowsers! this chapter was a bit different! why the hec did he get so angry? lol poor Jamie -.- but anyways, awesome story, i just had to review because this chapter ended so...well.. i guess sadly? lol i hope things get better! on to the next chapter!