Reviews for True Nightmares
blueinsomniac chapter 4 . 8/22/2005
uwah... *is excited about this story* I want to read more n_n
oohsnapp chapter 3 . 6/19/2005
No! *points angrily at the reviewing boards* It cut my other review off! Oh well - life goes on. _. Anyways, great chapter on this too. But I'm slightly confused on his split personality. First he's so gentle and sweet, then he's pointing the gun towards Sunshine, his finger on the trigger. lol. Anyways, keep up the good work. )

-thoughtfulchikk
oohsnapp chapter 2 . 6/19/2005
Uhm... The first chapter was great. But the second chapter in the ending was a bit... rushed? They've only known each other for a day (as you pointed out in the story), but shouldn't Razor question his feelings first? He doesn't seem like the type of person that goes around and says *I love you* to someone he just met and feels something different about. Love takes a while to blossom (even though he felt as if he had knew her his whole life), he should be curious on why he was feeling like that. But other than that, great! _thoughfulchikk(P.S: Just to let you know, I really hate critisizing ((
danabana chapter 4 . 8/30/2004
please post another chapter. this is an original idea, and im curious to see how you are going to continue the story. thanks.