Reviews for Diary
angyal chapter 5 . 1/6/2006
Hate to ask this... but whose Bianca and HIM? I can figure out the other two people you mentioned! So simple... and I like the Chem teacher reference, he is scary but only if you do something to upset him... (like associate with Paola the previous year) I think he's nice otherwise but I haven't talked to him this year. Keep writing.
lulujynxgemini chapter 5 . 1/6/2006
haha... customers... gotta love 'em... curious to read mroe
Just a lone airmen chapter 4 . 11/29/2004
Wow that is a good story so far. I think that if it was to be more interesting is put something that will turn the whole story around. Like a dramatic effect that happens during the school year.

Like a foreign student comes along and asked her to the first dance or something along those lines.
water sprite chapter 4 . 9/5/2004
I like the idea of this story, Its so sad how some people put themselves down just because of the influence of media... it would be so nice if simone could step outside it all and realise what an awesome person she could be. Also if she could just realise that HE isn't worth her time if all he looks for in a girl is her looks. Good writing though _
angyal chapter 4 . 8/31/2004
Hey, thanks for the reviews, and don't you dare try setting "us" up because you will be "filet-ed" and burned alive.
Anyways you should make her break down at school or something and HIM is there and he helps her. That is all i can come up with at 1:13 or so AM. Anyways ttyl.
lulujynxgemini chapter 3 . 8/30/2004
interesting...
Giraffe 63 chapter 2 . 8/30/2004
I think you did a pretty good job with these two chapters. They're in an interesting format, and also realistically relatable and witty.
And "*swimmingly" made me think of one of my favorite TV shows (sadly cancelled, but Season One currently lives on in DVD world - Upright Citizens Brigade
angyal chapter 2 . 8/30/2004
Hey,
That was good chapter too. I feel sorry for Simone, but she is a relatable character. Anyways keep writing.
angyal chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Hey cottoncandy,
Good beginning to your story. Has the potential to become grand. Anyways I can relate to several things in this story. Yea so hopefully more of this story to come. See ya at school.