Reviews for Once a Being of Purity
Gelatina chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
Hey!
That happens to a lot of people
but
you should find the persons that can love you back in return so they'll help you confront all this
I like this poem...
but not everyone is the same..! this is just the half empty glass of water...what about the other half
be Optimistic
and keep on writing.
and by the way it's B. like my nick?
Jordan Wagner chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Wow... that's pretty deep and powerful. Keep it up!
ohmiaohmy chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
i really liked this alot, it described a part of me that i used to have. I used to not even try to hide it. i'm not like that anymorme though, theres to many ppl in my life that need me now and that i need. so now i am a being of dependence on thoughs that depend on me. wow, i talk to much. i really liked this though BECAUSE it got me thinking. thanks for writing it.
p.s. thanks for the review
p.p.s. this goes in favorites
p.p.p.s. i shut up now...
Kaywyn chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Hey...You are such a good poet..this was my favorite of all the poems of yours I read, since I understand this poem all too well. Thank you btw for reviewing my poetry as well, even though I personally think your poetry blows mine out of the water!
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
interesting flow-how purity can twist into rage. life's emotions oscillate-you capture that well. -m-
firehair-222 chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
...wow...very deep
-firehair
Ashes of a Willow chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
I feel the same way about this. I'm always thinking of others before myself. *sigh* oh well.
great job on the poem!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
wow.. very sad and powerful thanks for your review!
Laxbaby0905 chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
ok im reviewing
I read this when you wrote it and its the same, I love it. Its really good...makes me jealous.
Haha not really, just wanted to give you an ego there for a minute.
Just keep writing...who knows it oculd happen.)