Reviews for through these woods i walk alone
Ame Lockheart chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
I really liked this,the lines about the moon and stars...I'm not sure what you meant by it but I think, from the feeling I'm getting, everyone feels a little like this... or at least I can relate... _I'll 'shadup now...
Arcania chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
The poetry of someone coming back from heartbreak. It's inspiring, it says "Enough is enough, and I am leaving the bullshit behind." It's awesome.
ihdreniel chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
You write very good poetry! This one was one of my personal favorites, but I also liked your September 11th pieces too. Keep it up! : )
kalariah chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
This one.. seems dreamy almost, like a deliberate journey through the mind that won't be shaken. I like the line:
"Life is a frontier; every moment is like new uncharted territory"
It's like we're charting our courses as we go, making a map of the human life, which won't be of any use except to ourselves, for every frontier-every life-is vastly different, and yet somehow familiar. And then again:
"The stars have been clouded but my intentions remain steadfast"
Even though the way can be unclear, with no guiding light, the intentions and goals remain the same, forging a path through the darkness. You've found such a good way of expressing all this; I really like this one of yours. I think it's one of my favorites. Excellent job!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
For to long I have been afraid of not knowing... too
I've learn from others mistake more than mine, but I've made my share
.. other's mistakes
I like it.. especially that ending