Reviews for The Educated
Sat Hari chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
I'm with you all the way. Very good job-Keep writing. The poem is written in a wise manner, which adds to the poem.
Flabadagabada chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
I just wanna say that the people don't need to be educated. Just because America thinks everything here is right and if anyone somewhere else who doesn't agree with it is wrong doesn't mean they actually are.

Osama Bin Laden was one man who bombed us. We went after Sadam. Educate the president of the US not people who have different opinions.
ennel mennel bee chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
hmm...
i'm not sure that you aren't slightly misguided with your views on this one. I mean i agree that you know, bombing is wrong but exactly... oh i don't know... i guess what i'm asking is where are you coming from?
email me at
chocoholic chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
A very interesting and different poem. But who is it you want to educate? And how can you be sure you are the educated one? I'm just a bit suspicious (sp?) of the idea of educating people because they are not 'similar' to us - that's been used as an excuse for bloodshed, or even just wiping out people's cultures, a lot of times.
" They know they lessons taught" there's a typo somewhere there, sorry to nitpick! Otherwise the language and way it's written are good.