Reviews for Lover Of Lies
Dee Dub chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Bled dry tonight

against the stars

and the moon

as though I were a priestess

exiling my demons

I love you.
Deep Shadows chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
I liked this one, it fits a friend of mine perfectly. Amazing how you can portray all the emotions so perfectly as if your pen was a direct line to the heart. Amazing.
Toodles,
Deep Shadows
graffiti-skies chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
wow, this was amazing!
catseyeview chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
powerful, raw emotion here! The pain is felt!
pointythings chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
This is great, except the one-word lines are a little over done. Does "and" really need it's own line?
I think you should only put really powerful, important words on their own line.
A-Whimsical-Freak chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
Passionate. I loved it. You write with such power and fire, yet a soft, delicate touch that only the truest of poets have yet to unlock.
Splendid, absolutely splendid.
jack c. weller chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
"I want the touch -indescribable- so don’t ask me to write it here." That's a problem i have describingalso. Good poem, although it didn't seem to flow so well.
Serfious chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
This is a great poem.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
I liek it a lot.. especially the format
Oath chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
I can't go on about this poem and write pages and pages of praise or fondness - it wouldn't make any sense, this poem has rendered me silent and confused but, happily cunfused. I am in love with this poem and i will read it even single day after school and on the weekends so i can be in awe of it and think of the meaning and its impact on me every minute of my day.
What else can i say? I want a movie to be made about this poem, i want songs and plays on Broadway i want it to be an opera. Not just simply lovly, much more than that!
sinkingheart chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Very beautiful poem, with so much meaning and heart... Nice Work!
Raya Dronaile chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
great poem! sweap the lies out of my hair-very cool. I like that line. I really like this poem it was very good. Keep up the great work _ smiles!
eyluvmusic chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Very well written, well done!
Shadow Haven chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
woah...you're very good with word choice and grammar...unlike me...Your poems are good...I would be honored if you would read mine...please?
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
One of your best pieces. The contrast between your desires and theirs is Hell and Heaven. Your tough disdain of sensitivities crumbles when it meets your baby skin. Many other details make this a full, rich drink to sip and savor long. Well done. -m-