Reviews for 24 Hour Delirium
Crimsonoaks chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
cool, i like that too. and the little thing about sundowning helped.
Qu33n of Spades chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Man, I'm floored. Really. I love this. I think it would be especially good put to music (of course, this is me. I put everything to music... that's what musicians do!)... I know what you're talking about, weird fever-dreams... mine end up with my friends wearing sparkly, light neon-blue spandex bodysuits. :P *lol* It's funny. Okay, off to read some more!
matt chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
cool
Stormy Daye chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
I liked it.
Breaking Heart chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
i like this one.
*needs to learn more descriptive words*
irish lover
Amaya Windsong chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
hm...maybe THIS explains the story of my life! lol...
great poem! and it is definetly NOT GOOD when you wake up and the creepy things are still flying at you! ITS SCARY INSANENESS! lol. great job, i loved it! *favories*
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
thats a really good poem! i like it. u capture the feelings very well. thaks for sharing with us. and thanks for reviewing all the time as well, i much appriciate it :)
bemused scribbler chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
awesome poem! i really like it a lot. nice work, and thanks for reviewing me!
-Silent Rain .
Chauden Nemodi chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Awesome.. That's all i have to say! Too bad it was based on real life, i bet that sucked!
Great job!
Keep 'em coming!
Chaud
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
sickness sounds icky, but awesome poem... thanks for your reviews
Charisma101 chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Wow, i liked this poem, it reminded me of when i got sick and stayed asleep for two days straight! haha, i woke up in sweat, and i was still freaked out because of some crazy dreams that happened to taunt me. All in all, this poem makes you actually feel like your trapped in your mind, and can't be freed. Aweosme, and thanks for the definition at the bottom, it helped.
MagzRL chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Very nice. (my friend Sam says: I love this! It sounds so professional. It paints a picture, very descriptive!)
Okay, back to me, this piece is very good. I like the form of the grammar. but I must say that you doing something besides a song is really refreshing. I enjoy your songs, don't get me wrong, but it's nice to see some poetry again. Terrific work. almost made me sick reading it. ;).
Magz.