Reviews for An evening out
Der Drache der Himmel chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Definitely falls under the category of "black comedy." P Really well-written-definitely kept my skin crawling once I started guessing about what he was eating. Good job on the story. :)
Jude E. Fitzgerald chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Excellent. Absolutly Excellent.

I caught on right away though, you may want to make it more subtle.

and another thing, where are there dilapitated houses in south kensington?

and if you live in or near there, there actually is exquisite dining, there's an Indian place near the tube station, it's out of this world.
whatsapenname chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
whoa, creepy...how did they get mark? i loved it ( in a disgusting sort of way). the suspense was really good. i also liked how jerry was tricked into recieving the "phone call". but even on the second time through i didnt catch the humor. English humor maybe? im an american, so that might have somthing to do with it. let me know
-whatsa-
Goth Gal chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
that was wicked. dark disturbing yet strangely amusing. very impressive - keep up the good work!
nonhuman chapter 1 . 7/8/2001
Incanto chapter 1 . 12/14/2000
A most ingenious narrative, though I think it might have been best not to make the identity of Mark's meal so explicit. I think the reader could have figured it out with the occasional hint.
misty chapter 1 . 8/5/2000
0.0 eek! I hope something like that never happens in real life! This was a good story, nice and suspenseful. however, it could have been a bit better if you had started a new paragraph after changing speakers, and an empty line between each paragraph. Overall, a good story.