Reviews for Illusion
Crazy Biene chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
I definetely will say you are an excellent poet! I think you should take it up as a career, or part-time.
Post Apocalyptic chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
I really like this, it flows very nicely from one line to the next and it works out very well. I'd completly forgotton to check your stuff latly and I am now sorry I waited so long. Definatly a nice peice.
Alice
(New pen name, you might remeber me as Valerie)
Louellena chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
no word to write...
(among favourites)
L. Ellen
Rebecca Kelsey chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
OH! for a second I didnt relieze why the first letter were bold. then I was like oh 0_0. yeah. Very cool.
Aleonic Relic chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Nicely done, I applaud you. I like how you portrayed the illusion. Maybe we should put this poem into the dictionary under illusion.
Borders of Infinity chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
I really like the way the acrostic didn't disturb the flow of the poem at all like it can sometimes... Your poem is really beautiful and sends its message very clearly. Well done!
Me.
-To the borders of infinity and beyond...-
Seeker of the Way chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Thanks for the mention at the end (haha, snort, hahaha!). Ilove it, as always ... you need an agent, girl!
WarriorHeart chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Wo! ; )
mysterious-muse chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
There's only one word for this...beautiful. Please continue with your poetry.
dreamer101
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
I like it! did i steal this idea from you cuz i wrote some poems like this and i knew i took the diea from some one i jsut couldnt remember who.. is it you? cuz if it is ill give you credit