Reviews for Two to Tango
Falsetto chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
The rhythm in this was great (like a tang, ha ha) and it feels like the poem just explains itself. About "Blind Hands," (poem you reviewed) I think you misunderstand me. I'm all for opening people's eyes. I wanted to open people's eyes by bluntly stating the obvious, but that isn't how I really think. I wasn't the speaker of the poem. I agree with you, we should try to open people's eyes. Gawd, I need to get my phobia of viruses down, so I can use my e-mail to talk to authors next time. Sorry this is so long.
Meghan chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
All I can say Trista is wow. Amazing. I knew you wrote, but this is really well written. You are very talented. I know nothing about poetry, but this I liked. And not just because I know what you are talking about! It is just...wow.
Serendipitous Passage chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
good poem. is this about doing something with one of your friends boyfriends? i'm just guessing. you did an excellent job of mantaining mystery within the writing, which many people have trouble with. keep up the good work.
my only thought is that the rating may be a little high. i saw no R rated material in this poem. i would say PG-13 or PG. but that is to your descretion.
please R&R my work. i will return the favor. thanks.