Reviews for Avian Titania
skyver chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
Really interesting. I see a lot of stuff in there. However, I want YOU to see the stuff too - do not hide behing vagaries and ambiguities (unless it is intended). Make sure you know EXACTLY what you are trying to do and not waffle around. Also, I find that you are rather restrained in your writing. Let yourself go a little more - have fun with the structure - make meaning out of it.
kingofshorties chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
quite pro...
i sorta like "fantas"tic stuff.
phantastic...
h00labal00
alors chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
wow. there were so many mythological references i got muddled. call me stupid.
i think this captured the spirit of volunteerism good work
Spyker chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
Hmm... what a combination... Hydra and Nirvana?
omi chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
hmm pigsie was just thinking you could add a 'so' in front of your' me's... it sounds cooler! - haha.
reicheru chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
see. me is being nice. if kismet sees this i am so dead. ooh tag my board yeah. flood it! ahahas.
humm. such a nice poem )) though there are probably at LEAST five words which i doubt the meaning, its still understandable. lol.
actually would it be better if you put it as a crescendo effect sort of thing. as in the Kill me. stanza as the last? its cliched, yeah. but it.. oh i dont know.
haiyaa. very nice larh. tag my board horh. this is a very gentle reminder. wahaha.
negligible fictional force chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
halloo pigsie!
i love this poem.
the elements of mythology
are brought together
in a wonderful array of words.
beautiful imagery,
wonderful structure.
all in all, great work.
you're going on my favourites.
-kismet.
Paralit chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Very good stanza structure.
Good work on getting the rhythmic pattern, too - I know it's really hard to do so.
Keep writing!
(Perhaps, post the one about the fish and star.)
silverbauble chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Muacks to you Pigsie.
I love A Midsummer Night's Dream. Ok. Good job with the rhyming, and the different sort of.. Uh.. Questioning?
I'm sorry, I don't usually go for poetry, and I'm an awful reviewer !
But keep it up. You're good. ;)