Reviews for Surrounded
aby pwn u chapter 14 . 8/17/2010
pursonali, i lyke Azza bttr! She cnt hld on2 Wy 4evr but Wy & hr are ment 2 b nd thr wrnt ne sprks wid Azza so we gotz ta deall! ;D 'cuze da grammor :)
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 14 . 4/15/2009
Wow, i love and hate stories like this...

I love them because there's so much drama, and testosterone.

I hate them because of the two guys ALWAYS gets hurt.
msallaroundperfect chapter 14 . 12/29/2008
Aw... I like Azza... are you going to finish the story soon?
shy green rock chapter 14 . 11/16/2007
YAY!

I like the story so far. I can't believe she made out with both guys on the same night, I guess I kinda want her to end up with Wyatt, but ya know that just me and all.
hulha chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
o lala
1.4.5.6.7 chapter 14 . 12/29/2006
i really like this story! its good. some bits confuse me slightly, but i guess that's just cause i get confused very very very very easily (I am not overexagerating) so yeah its cool. hee hee im reviewer number 121 so proud (dont no why) i hope you put more up soon . . . . yeah. I LOVE YOUR PEN NAME! Combining fairies and candy-floss or at least in my mind . . . . oh well! its cool! okay . . . . bye.
jay girl chapter 14 . 12/26/2006
PLEASE UPDATE! i really like this story and the way its going!
Silent Grenade chapter 7 . 8/31/2006
holy crap, you are freakin evil! I busted a gut reading the end of this !OMH!Oh my heavenes!OMG!OMG!oh my gawd!AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Silent Grenade chapter 3 . 8/31/2006
apatites is spelled appetites.
Silent Grenade chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
that is a helluva lotta names to rememberhehi could barely remember who the story was about...um, Rory, right?good story-gives person a cookie-you have MAJOR talent!
MiidKniight chapter 14 . 8/4/2005
Thats gotta suck. I just finished your story and fine it very interesting. Took me forever to catch up. You have to update so I can see whats going on! Please? I'll give ur favorite ice cream * hands (insert favorite ice cream) to fairy and throws in an orange fanta just for the heck of it*
Duh chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
I'd just like to point out that it'd be impossivble for her to be seventeen and three quarters and her brother eighteen unless they had different mothers.
morikoT chapter 14 . 5/26/2005
ok! u just have to update soon!
AshKing89 chapter 14 . 5/19/2005
awsome keep going C.P.
clobert chapter 14 . 5/19/2005
omg chook about bloodi time! not long enough fo rmy liking but it was stil awesome nd at least ur making an effort unliek some pancake bandits we know...*coughs*mwah XoXoX
126 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »