Reviews for Josh
IcyDevil27 chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Sorry it's been so long since I've reviewed, I've been busy! All of these poems were awesome! Each was bittersweet.
grim-dreamer chapter 5 . 10/17/2004
Hmm. These poems really change their tone towards the end of the series... I think you could develop a little more on Josh - give him more of an imaginary edge - the information you present is too cliche and undermines what you're trying to explore with these poems...
Unchained Soul chapter 5 . 10/10/2004
Wow this is awesome. I have very strong opinions about all drugs which I'm not gonna get into right now... but these poems opened my eyes to a bit. I like them all a lot. awesome idea too... to pertrey all the different opinions.
Mourning For Death chapter 5 . 9/4/2004
ek...angry...the hell with drugs/alcohol...screw them both...
was he actually like that?
mr. perfect gpa, bf, athletic, family..
you say you didnt know him, so how could you say that he didnt have any problems..idk just a question...i think we all have problems...maybe his were small ones that didnt rly affect him, i guess we'll never know will we...sad
Mourning For Death chapter 3 . 9/4/2004
good point...well said...cool poem
xHannahx chapter 5 . 9/2/2004
you got some very different feelings goin on there really havent you? i can see how tho, theres a girl i know recently ODed, but shes ok now. she seemed similar to this guy. confusing isnt it?
Han
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 5 . 9/1/2004
wow... thats sad yet good at the same time. amazing works here.
Crimany chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
All of these poems are so beautiful, i just dont like the last one. it seems a little cruel, i mean, how can you know that he had a perfect life? for god's sake he's dead show some respect. but the others were great : )
Black-raindb0w chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
that's so sad :( im sorry