Reviews for Damp Stars
Manju chapter 5 . 10/1/2005
hey. this a review for all of them. yeah..um..i really like these poems. i've never written tankas or even heard/read them...but they're really interesting. i didn't make an effort of trying to figure out what they mean so i went straight to your interpretation. sorry..hehe. i really like your translations though. and i really like metaphors in poetry. great job! you're really talented.
Bleeding Ink chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
Well, it's one of my passions to try and interpret things. I'm sure my boyfriend (who is really good at interpretations) could have come up with some kind of meaning. But, I was completely baffled. ;). I love metaphors though. And, to add to it, you were descriptive. Pure awesome. Thanks for being nice and telling the weak minded (like myself) what it meant. Absolutely lovely poem. So short, but such a story line. Favorites time. :)
pointythings chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
Hi! Um, actually I read your explanation before I really thought about what it meant, but I guess I would have thought it was something about growing up and leaving crayola crayons behind, or in shadow. Your's makes a lot more sense.