Reviews for Accidental Suicide
rainkisser chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
wow. that was immensely intense. it had this feeling that it wasn't done, BUT DON'T TAKE THAT AS YOU SHOULD WORK ON IT, that taste made it all the better and really held me suspended above to watch your "accidental suicide"! definitely a favorite!
Sylvia Ann Elliot chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Beautiful. I don't know what to say. This poem invokes so many emotions in me...love, joy, childhood innocence... I can't describe how incredibly wonderful this is. You rock.
shen chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
hey sar - don't know if you'll read this or not? still posting? :)

darling, you never cease to amaze me. you're not just a writer, you're a soul-catcher. you catch the split seconds and make words to surround them.
makeshift parachute chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Your fighting/suffering with this poem was not in vain, I love it! It's genius! You're such a wonderful writer I can't wait to read more
Ruarc chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
Wow. Just... yeah. I think this is probably my favorite of your poems, probably because it just makes sense.
is it a crime
to commit this accidental suicide?
to throw myself into harms way
lay down before this coaxing tide
That just kinda hits home, at least with me. I'm such a masochist, I think ti's why I like racing and such so much. And why I never wear my seatbelt. Of course, when my truck flips it's the one day I'm wearing it, which pisses me off, but... yeah.
This is incredible, I think. One of your best.
Wordless May chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
OMFG! I swear this poem is the best I've ever read. I wish I was as creative as you.
~Orien~
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
wow.. very nicely written
Alone in the Desert chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
The imagery you use in this poem is so acute and vivid, it touches you in a very special way. Having all this beauty attached to so much death is all the more painful. I also like the laxness of form you cultivated here; the lack of capitalization and commas really strips the words of lingual artifices and delivers their pure, unaltered meanings. Lovely, my favorite of your more recent pieces.
Heather Montgomery chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
Wow... another amazing poem. I love this one.. it's so.. perfect. *HUGS* You're amazing, melamin. This is wonderful. I'm definitely adding it to my favourites.. with all the other ones of yours. Hehe. But honestly, this poem is... wonderful. *HUGS*
acccountkiller chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
FAE! OMG! THIS IS SO GORGEOUS! Omg...I'm crying...this is so beautiful! It's amazing...undescribable! I've hardly anything to say between all these tears, but IF YOU EVER, EVER try to tell me you think your poetry is bad I will NEVER talk to you again. I SWEAR. Please remember what I say 'cause I mean it, and this is so amazing I'm mind-blown...I think this could quite beat Obsolete Utopia even. I'm speechless...Love, Mia
lyricalprose chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Beautiful. Absolutely stunning. I love your words so much. You have no idea.
I swear sometimes it seems like you have taken a deep dive into the farthest corners of my soul and pulled out my thoughts.
You're an amazing writer. Never forget that. *hugs*