Reviews for The Second Loki
Alchemist Sol chapter 11 . 12/29/2012
Aw, the story was getting good. I hope you update.
The Red Raven chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Atheist forever!
star3catcher chapter 11 . 4/22/2011
WHY, OH WHY DID YOU STOP? -cries-
Kali-Nineteen chapter 11 . 7/19/2009
Why didn't you finish this story! You need to finish it! Please, please please!
Luthiena o Lorien chapter 11 . 2/12/2006
Oh, I wish you would finish.
Logical and serene megadeath chapter 11 . 5/29/2005
KILL! KILL! (what? I am a savage!) Can I kill one of them? Or make a plushie of one of em and em?
Something Uncertain chapter 5 . 4/8/2005
Okay, I wasn't going to review until I reached the last chapter (and then every chapter from there), but I had to cooment on the bullies! I just loved the way you made them out to be, hilarious and yet sad, and Loki's retaliations were awesome. Heh, this story really is great so far. I love your Loki character, and the whole Norse thing. Well, on to the next chapter!
NickelNickelNickel chapter 3 . 3/27/2005
Again, very descriptive.. Oh My Gosh! The principal is her husband! OH NO! This will be exciting! Also, just curious, do you not like leather because you believe in animal rights? I do.
NickelNickelNickel chapter 2 . 3/27/2005
Did this really happen? Can they be that INSANE? Anyway, you are a great writer.
NickelNickelNickel chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
What an EVIL school! Poor you! If I was there I would cause a riot!
Y.M. Halliwell chapter 6 . 3/20/2005
Hehehe, I love what you did with Loki (the God). I cannot wait till the next time. I think this book will appeal to Pagans, me being one! Heh
Y.M. Halliwell chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
This story has a very good start. It makes you curious. It isn't that exciting (sorry to say), but I can see that it is going somewhere. I am really interested. Great start, Ill be reading the rest of the book.
saash chapter 2 . 2/23/2005
I enjoyed this, alot. Great work :)! Awesome, you've got the right way for an attention-grabber!:)
Feather can Write chapter 11 . 2/22/2005
Good story. Great story. Write more. This chapter was really good especially. I'd like to see more.
Fury-strike chapter 5 . 2/20/2005
I... wish... I... had... that... skill... Christians who flaunt their religion must die! I'm a homicidal man. Must work on my prowling leopard walk! But anyway, I love this story! Yay!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »