Reviews for Hilton Academy
Tina chapter 3 . 9/6/2004
This story has definitely got my attention! It's a great story so far; I'm seeing this turning into one of those love/hate relationship stories...and I absolutely love it! Can't wait for the next chapter! *waves back at you*
Loki Blacktrick chapter 3 . 9/5/2004
Hey, I really like this story. Um... not much else to say. Keep it up. Plez read and review my stories, it would be very much appreciated.
Sincerely
*Loki Blacktrick*
Killer Instincts chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
Awesome. _.
brokenxheart3 chapter 3 . 9/5/2004
Oh goodness! I love this story! William seems like a really cool guy even though Jesse isn't liking him. Jesse is a really good character too. Good job! This story is already great, and I can't really think of anything that you should work on :). Anyways, keep up the great work!
LazyDaze06 chapter 2 . 9/3/2004
it's ok so far. it's only the 1st 2 chaps. jesse's the kind of character i like. wut's mwa stand 4?
Winter's Shadow chapter 2 . 9/3/2004
your story rocks! sincerely hope you update soon. i love it!
Freakage chapter 2 . 9/2/2004
Aimz,
I'm having a crap-tactular day, so I'm so happy to see some writing from you again! YAY! And it's also very pathetic how hooked I am on your writing...but that's ohhkaayyee... Anyways, how're you doing? College still working out for you, and how's your family (and the baby that is probably no longer a baby)? I can't write a huge review today, but I just wanted to say that I love it and I can't wait to read more. She's such a delightfully amusing bitch (ahem)! Like the person we all want to be on the inside... witty, mean, proud and ballsy :D. Well, at least I want to be like that.
Arielle
Tina chapter 2 . 9/2/2004
Just got your email about this story and I love it so far! Can't wait for the next updated chappie and for the finish of A View From the Bridge! _ So how are you? We readers seem to not have heard from you in quite a while.
exiechic31589 chapter 2 . 9/2/2004
I really like your story its a good idea
miz chapter 2 . 9/2/2004