Reviews for Hilton Academy
Alinzar chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I just started your story and I had to comment (don't worry you'll get a much longer review when I reach the end)

I go to boarding school right now, and some of the kids at my school actually have maids come on the weekend... It's the most ridiculous thing ever!

I can't wait to read more!

E
xkcbby chapter 38 . 7/5/2010
OHMYLORD. This story is fucking fantabulous. I don't usually go all gaga on stories that aren't classically 'memorable' with the perfect grammar, proper English, that stuff. But damn here I am in love with this story. I love all the characters here (T's of course, or maybe even Darcy) because of all the personality and depth they have. I assume you're very sarcastic.

LOVEIT.

P.S. I'm going to marry this story. Maybe even Will, too.
grassong chapter 38 . 5/23/2010
great story

the end was abrupt though, when i saw "The End"

i was like

OH WTF. ALREADY! WHAT?

but then, it fits. great job!
true.emotions chapter 38 . 3/28/2010
I loved the whole story. I was basically hooked by the first few words, and didn't stop reading until I reached the end. Keep up the great work!
y3nji chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
It's just the first chapter and I'm hooked! OMG! I love how your writing makes me glued to the computer screen!
WhoDoesn'tLoveAWriterLikeMe chapter 38 . 3/7/2010
omg ive read this story all day yesterday and all day today and i absolutely loved it! i can't believe its over but glad it ended like this.
gaga19 chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
loved the first encounter...keep it up...xD
I Murder on Impulse chapter 38 . 9/5/2009
Haha love this story!

xx

Ali
ghurl00 chapter 38 . 8/28/2009
that was like a very diverse ending! i like it! i meant i love it!

so cute and adorable.:)

great work!
the pollywaffle chapter 38 . 8/15/2009
Love this - Jesse's attitude and Will's personality. :D
xtheonlyonex chapter 38 . 7/23/2009
Hey!

Just wanted to say that this is a really good story. I love Will, and his (for lack of a better word) "arguments" with Jesse were entertaining and funny. Good job!

xtheonlyonex
RayaSlayer chapter 38 . 7/17/2009
aw...that is absolutely adorable :)

Haha...i've already read this story before but it has been an absolute pleasure to read once more.

Thank you so much for such an endearing story :)
ilovewriting23 chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
Hello!

Fisrt I want to say, wow. It is a fantastic story. It is not only the cliche romance, it is also extremely funny. Her attitude just makes me laugh all the time.

William seemes the kind of guy who does not go down easily, and what I mean with that is that he does not give up when a challenge is given to him. And from my point of view Jesse is for sure a challenge.

Great work.

portuguesenative**
unsociable chapter 38 . 4/13/2009
hey

i quite liked this story.

really.

a little bit of an abrupt ending, but i liked it.

love,

~unsociable
slee5133 chapter 38 . 4/4/2009
hey, loved the story. especially your style of writing! just intriguing. :D only problem i have is that i think the build up was a bit too long and from her breakthrough to the end was a bit short in comparison, but i'm probably just saying that cuz i wanted the romance. :P since this is under general...

loved it all the same! great job.
1,900 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »