Reviews for Hilton Academy
JZK chapter 38 . 3/13/2008
I loved this sotry

Will is so nice

I would love a guy like him any day
Hazelnut Romance chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
that was really good

x X xRavestnax X x
rosieroo chapter 3 . 1/12/2008
haha very funny!

i rly like Jesse, shes awesome

i would continue reading this, but time to get back to my social life!

love it lots!
Just Me chapter 38 . 12/30/2007
I've read this story over three times in the past year, but I never left a review. I just want to thank you for a great novelette, because everytime I read it, it helps me to forget about everything else.

:D
Demi Dear chapter 38 . 12/26/2007

I loved this so much I read it on Christmas Day! Haha my mum wasn't too chuffed - I kept disappearing haha.

ANYWAY fantastic. It really was. Which is wierd, because there wasn't loads of sub-plots and drama (actually, there was...) and (physical) fights and all the stuff I guess I was expecting from a load of teenagers locked up together. But it really, really worked, because all of the animosity between, say, Darcy and Jesse, was low-key, biting and sarcastic. There weren't any full out bitch fights like other authors may have put in.

And I think that helped keep it real, y'know?

I don't quite know what I'm trying to say... haha

Thanks for a brilliant story, and I can't wait for your next Honourshill update!

Merry Christmas!
heavengurl899 chapter 38 . 12/24/2007
aw yay, what a good story,

A few comments though,

Cons

1) usually when you write in proper English (which I assumed you were doing because you didn't have the ridiculous "u" instead of "you" of "cuz" instead of "because") then it's best to stay away from contractions such as gonna, and wanna. To be blunt they're incorrect and it distracts from the story. So please take the time to just write out "want to" or "going to".

2) You need to give this place a geographical setting. It's hard to tell where these kids are from. "I reckon" is a very mid-Western phrase but it's also used in the South. So I'm guessing it's safe to assume these kids aren't from "up North" (as we like to call it down here). Yet it's kind of strange because most rich tycoon business men send their kids up to the Yanks. The setting actually does make a difference. So if you're planning on editing this story, keep that in mind.

3) Girls like Tiffany and Darcy are too...one dimensional. They have no depth. It seems like you put them there for convenience. Give them meaning and depth. They can't be all that bad and stupid. Try to keep that in mind with any story. The antagonist must have depth.

4) It was really strange that Jesse got over her problem so quickly. Usually when someone's wall crumbles it takes a few months, years even to actually change. It would be nice to maybe see some of the sneers and bitchy remarks Jesse has, instead of the sincere shit. After all, we fell in love with her, knowing that's what she was like. Changing her just makes it seem like she's a different character entirely.

5) Since you introduced them, I'd like to see more of Jon and Robs characteristics. How are they unique from each other? It seems that they are one in the same because that's how you make them out in the story. If you want this story to be more believable try developing the supporting characters.

Enough of the Cons let's look at the Pros

1) The way they felt about each other was a development instead of a big dramatic scene.

2) Although I would have liked to see a relationship develop with Bridget or any of the boys, it's somewhat a relief that it didn't happen. I can't really explain it but that's the way it is.

3) Jesse's unique hypocritical bitchiness.

4) The idea might not be original (rich guy and normal girl fall in love) but the way you worked the plot made the story original.

5) Your writing style is original and down to earth.

Anyways, thanks for sharing a beautiful story! I can't wait to read more.
Lorenz S chapter 38 . 9/4/2007
Wow! This story rocks! I love the attitude of Jesse and Will.
Nicki Saint chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Oh, I already love Jesse! She's fun and cynical, and I love the way she introduces her friends, especially Jon! This looks like it's going to be a great read! So I'll just settle in and get back to you later about what I think of the rest ;)
Jestry chapter 38 . 8/14/2007
Aw.

Dude.

Will's got SO much patience. God, he never ever gives up.

Does that ever happen in real life?

It's really cute though. xD

Keep it up. :]
fortheloveof chapter 38 . 7/16/2007
i like how you create tension and character development before the happily ever after.

you don't make it is and the ending is that much better because of it.
moneymakestheworldgoround chapter 8 . 7/15/2007
oh tension! :D

oh and btw y do u write stuff like: "Want me to email you when I update? Tell me in a review. Don’t forget to—duh-leave you email addy."?

coz we can just add it to out story alert list and an email will get sent to us wen we update u know ... lol

u probably know it already though. :D i found out though trial and error. teehee

anyway pretty cool story so far. nice! :D
5starmom chapter 38 . 7/11/2007
good
1,900 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »