Reviews for Julia
Me chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
never out of sight, always yours, playing with those angels in my soul...

And I read, are reading and alway will be reading you like you never wanted me to..And that is your onw virtue, you found it somewhere, sometime, you are you...I will always recognize you, instinct huh?x
shea's surrender chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
damn. you don't normaly write like this, and I can't say whether that's a good thing or a bad thing. I feel intrusive reading this, it's so intimate and specific; you did a good job. If she is reading this, then i'm sure she's crying for one reason or another (but the tears aren't necessarily a bad thing). It's painful to read; you poured so much raw emotion and experiance into this, more than I've seen from you in any other poem, and the effect is startling, like somebody turned out all of the lights in the world and humans saw the stars for the first time. there's something here that's absent in everything else of yours that i've read, and I don't know that it makes it better or worse so much as simply... changing... it. that's about the best that I can do to describe it, other than to say that the people who read this are walking away changed in some way or another, their views warped because they've seen things that they hadn't before.
Shyanna chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
AW... So cute! Loved it. Keep writing!
TJ Henri chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
I really don't feel right reviewing this - so personal. But it is very, very good. I feel violated just looking at it, so strong are the ideas. Damn. Whatever it was, I'm sorry. That cut me deep, man. Real deep.
lola-in-slacks chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
... start me off crying why don't you?
This just sparked off a whole load of me feeling romantic, I love this poem, I love it I love it and I spent a while cut & pasting bits to David II over MSN going, "Look! Look at this bit! Isn't it PRETTY?"
Thank you so much. What did I ever do to deserve this?