Reviews for Busy
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Wow...that was cool, and it's totally true, we are slowly killing ourselves off. I totally agree! Great job!
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 12/30/2004

~ Noelle ~
nine iron chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
We will be to busy, yes it is true. Hey, found you on CRW's favs list, she knows poetry so I guess she couldn't be wrong...
...She is never wrong, good piece with a message!
Keep writing
Nine Iron
grim-dreamer chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
I'm not sure about the first three stanzas, but the rest of the poem is good.
(I don't normally read and review poems this quickly, I simply waited until the server stopped telling me it was too busy.)
Raya Dronaile chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
how very cool, and very true. people are too busy with their lives to notice much of anything. one of those things is nature, and even though it is important, its somehow isn't important enough for them. great work, keep writing!
kerbieflaw chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
*applause* so true. half the time we don't even realise we're killing the environment for our own selfish needs.
but what we do will come back to us, and in the end we'll die too.
how many people realise it's wrong to do all this, anyway? and you know what? i respect you for understanding all this. it's not everyday you come across someone who bothers to stop and think about the environment.
so b00 to the people who wear real fur.
keep up the good work!
~Will we still be too busy?~
graffiti-skies chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
so true! like the message
catseyeview chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
This is absolute philosophy and wonderment at humanity's vices. Going on my fav. story list.
Dancinggal5389 chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
really powerful last line!
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
ah such good questions raised here... i know what u mean. wow. good poem!
Katterree Fengari chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
it is a lovely and very true poem,
but's they're a lot of cliches used, I think you could come up with something better.
I like the second stanza tho. And again, good point made.
Daisy Decamps chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
The point of the poem was very true, but your supporting examples didn't exactly make sense. I thought you said we were too busy to ENJOY nature, not we're too busy ruining nature. And the ending: or will we be dead? did not connect too well with the rest of the poem. Still, this poem was pretty good over all and very true.
ChristophersGoddess chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
its very true. heh heh, i like this one.