Reviews for No Voice Heard
emilyrachel18 chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Ppl never listen babe, some don't because they're so wrapped up in their own little world, some can't because they are dealing with their own shit and others sincerely don't care, sometimes all we need is someone to listen, the only problem is that those few that do never know what to say...
Clap Clap Raise Your Hands chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
cool, nice idea, im sure loads of people could realte to this, as i was going to say on my review of "once innocent lips" (my pc posted my review too soon ggr!) i have written my goodbye, very different to yours though - see 'This Deserves No Name' and note that every poem mentioning a female is about the same person!
PyroChica chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Yeah I hate that. No one seems to listen. Even when you really have good news or it's something important. It's so annoying, and you just want a moment.

PyroChica*
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
I know the feeling, I woudl give anything for someone to listen for a minute! Its short but carried the message well. At least you know people are listening to you through your poetry!

Keep it up.

Thanks for all the reviews you give me, I really like know someone is listening.
Eleanor Gibson chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Ahh...that often present feeling of being ignored. I hate it when that happens, it can be quite frusterating...and then sometimes I even wonder why I bother. Yet this review isn't supposed to be about me, its about you! So therefore, I say, good job, simple, short, yet entirely true!-Rae
Keith Andrew chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
This is great, short and sweet as the old cliche goes. There's a great flow to this poem, and it really gets the message across, keep it up
Raya Dronaile chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
reminds me of my parents. great poem, i could relate to it well!
Kressida chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
this really reminds me of my everyday life... like I talk, but noone's listening to a word i say... good job, short but good.. keep it up!
love Zai