Reviews for THE MORBID OBESSION
EmeraldEyes89 chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
I love this poem. I am not really sure how to describe it, but It's really good. A lot of people can probably relate to it, though, for some people, in the end, death could be a solution. I'm not saying that people should go out and kill themselves, but death really coudl be an only option for someone out there. Just a thought. *shrugs* anyway...im out

Amanda
InfiniteNeurosis chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
It may be morbid, but depression is not something easily over come. i don't think you need god or religon to overcome it at all. You people...I hope you don't plan to force others to become of your faith. It's good and all that you support something you believe in though. I'm an Agnostic/aethist person so if you read any of my stuff don't be suprised. I think you emphasized your point in all caps! ' It's an allright poem though. I would read the rest of your stuff, but I have feeling it has something to do with religon so I better not. '
Crimsonoaks chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
nice job. I like how u repeat "the morbid obsession" was it supposed to all be in caps? anyway, good poem.
noodlegirl 28 chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
hey i really like this poem it's interesting
Captain Blunderbuss chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
Well, gee whiz, I was suprised to see a review from a "Mormon pricess" I happen to be a member too. Isn't that crazy? Well, I wouldn't call it an obsession of people, more of something floating in the back of our minds. Well, gotta run!
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
Interesting
you've expresed your point well through capital letters
lol
I likes it!
flyinfrogg chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
I understand how that feels, one of my friends is like that too. BTW, I might just do that LDS thing.
BasketweaverJesser chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
Hon, this poem goes against Mormon Doctrine. It's completely evil. All things that trow you in a depressive stupor is.
Hope you might find something more cheerful to write soon._
Jesser
PS It's good to know that I'm not the only Mormon on FictionPress
Amara the Warrior chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
Hmm...is this telling others not to commit suicide?
LittohAznDork chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
This is a VERY well written poem. It flows very nicely. I think you made a little typo on the 4th line, but otherwise very nice. :]
RedHairedWriter chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
"Death will never be the answer" I like that for some odd reason. I appresiate it if you could read a poem of mine, 'Deceased'. Good poem.
BurGerBee chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Okay, do you know how many literary laws you violated by writing this poem, two to be exact, you should NEVER write in all caps, it makes your poem look sloppy and hard to read, and you should never write a poem that sucks. By the way Mormon Princess, what would the elders or the prophet say if they read this horrible disgrace...
"Follow the prophet, follow the prophet, follow the prophet, he knows the way... he wants you to, erase this poem, because he hates it, and you suck"
MaHaLLz chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
the caps sorta messed up the mood but it was a good poem. nice repitition. i liked it.
vanburen chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
This is a pretty nice piece. I especially like the line "the knowledge of knowing how easy it is". The only thing that takes away from it is all of the caps. It kind of makes me go, "urg! my eyes!" but this is still very well done.
she's not breathing chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
hi thanks for the review!
i like the poem - really nice repetition and a good topic to write on. and i totally agree with the message of it. but i think it kills the flow and really doesn't work when you put it all in caps. other than that, well done.
k8