Reviews for I Never Knew
Isca chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
"New and old marks of feeling." I liked the imagery of this line. It expressed the pain and scars almost beautifully; purely.

"Masks fall." Indeed. It's hard to reveal our true selves to others; we fear rejection for not being 'perfect.' But, it's those moments in Time when we feel safe enough to let go of our masks, that makes all the difference in the World.
Setsuna529 chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
The line that really caught my eye was "She hugs her isolation to her ribcage." Vivid, well-written, full of isolation, and the 'mask' theme works well. Great poem.
bitterlyysweetchoco chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Good poem and all with a lot of description.

but there's a little too much description.

It reads more like a story than a poem.

For example: "That splatter her plush peach carpet"

That's too much decoration in the poem...it's not necessary to describe the carpet.

It doesn't have much emotion in the poem. It's like you were inspired by some skinny chick on the street instead of writing your own emotions or experience.

But on the praising side the poem was very interesting to follow
Shima And Tempis chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
It was a little confusing at first, but everything comes together and the poem means a lot. I definitely like it.-SAT
LiberalHater chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
poetry is gay
RandomEuphoria chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
Oh man, love the story. You put it together so well as a poem too. I love the way it leaves you hanging.
Charisma101 chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
OMFG! THIS IS INCREDIBLE absolutly amazing!
Its so true how we (girls..mostly) "must" behave in order just to get by..when all were going to do is die in the end!
wilderness chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
that is such a beautiful poem! you are a really great writer
lani
myno chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
goreous poem, I really like you're style. Very sad, but then, how could it not be sad, considering what it's about? The ending is really beautiful... excellent work. btw, thanks for the review!
Clouden3 chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
This is freakin' gold. I love the vivid story behind this. It shows true pain and depression. Very great work here. Keep it up. PEACE
c0nquestri0n chapter 1 . 9/3/2004