Reviews for Untitled Short Story
yoojae chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
This piece was adorable, especially the twist in the end. That was unexpected, and quite a relief too! ;)
Green Eyed Duck chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Hehe, I wish I could find more stories with such great twists in them!

It was excellent.

Favourite.P
huimei chapter 1 . 6/7/2010

welcome to our website is :
Seque Me Ad Meum Somnium chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Loved it! so cute :) you really had me going but i liked the twist at the end...although the "why didn't you ever say it before" seems kinda odd. Maybe I'm not totally sure what's going on here...hm
Sarah chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
I absolutely love it!
Language Lover chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Aw. That was so cute and unexpected. Me loveth the story.
psychojunglecat122 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
woah, talk about a plot twist. i love it, i think it's really well-written.
ThornlessRose chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Wow, that was the kind of ending that I totally adore. And I can honestly say that I didn't exect it at all. Good job

Chez
blackberrydream chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Aww! that was so great! The end was such of a great twist! I was really expecting an oh-I-suddenly-changed-my-mind-and-I-love-you-more-than-my-to-be-wife story from the beginning and I'm so glad it wasn't like that. Great idea. Great job!

-blackberrydream
Ofinterest chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Oh! So sweet. And such nice twists that were inserted. I definitely didn't expect the ending at all.
zoule chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
That's so cute! I love the twist in the story. Very good.
Mevampiregirl chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Aw, this is such a cute story. And the way you spelled Davyn
Tom chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Aww that was such a sweet story. I really love the ending.
Silver Sparkz chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Wonderful. As sweet as sugar, and completely unpredicatble. Perfect.
M L chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
aww! that was so adorable. I had no idea.