Reviews for A Lone Rose
awais chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
nice dude! i like this one, specially "A lone rose wilting on the fiery desert floor."
DHABUZ chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
haha great poem once again and i liked it its well written althou i cant understand it dont mind im not joking
ok nice poem keep it up!
Fedora chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
I really like the way this is written, you got your point across perfectly.
anon123 chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
gal, as always...u were great...this has to be one of your best poems...
one of the best things about A Lone Rose was that i believe nearly everyone can relate to it in some way...really, REALLY liked it...
great goin...Happy Bday, as a side note! I'm gonna call u in a lil while so tawk to u then!
take care, love,
Me!
whitesmoke chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
whoa shiz! good job... man u are desperate for reviews! *snigger* but heck its a nice poem!
Stringergirl chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
col sheza u're 1 of those few ppl that can write a really good poem without rhyming...i luv this...especially the last line...simply amazing work
aamna
rd-kittykat chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
ANOTHER ONE? alright...ur gettin' better at this...thass all ur gunna outta me missy!
Vickychan chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
aw! that's so powerful and inspiring! great job, Sheza-san!
youdon'tknowme91 chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
hey, i really like this poem, somehow it potrays something.. inspiring and strong to me :) thing is, with you saying that you realized that no one stands up for themselves, yeah well, i'm gonna have to disagree on that.. cos more often than not, i stand up for myself *hope i dont sound like i'm bragging; just a fact* (yeah, and they'll all look at me like i'm a Green Ugly Monster just because i stood up for myself.. funny stuff) and twice or thrice, i stood up for my friends (one of those proud moments P) ..so i suppose not EVERYone is a plastic figure of another person who just looks better, we're lone roses who either stand alone on our own two feet, or lone roses combined to be a big group of WORTHY and STRONG people .. those "plastic figures" wouldn't even KNOW what "lone roses" ppl are and what we're like; they're too busy figuring the Originals so they can be like them P haha .. and another thing, its kinda funny but that poem somehow sounded a little like me which i can really click with somehow and those other ppl you said (kinda the Originals as ppl always wanna be them kinda thing) sounded like this popular girl who used to be my best friend- who i had a terrible past with but i did stood up fro myself whenver she started being overly possesive or something, haha P- but yeah, generally i can click with your poem... REALLY like it D ..okay, I'm off, sorry for rambling nothing.. really like this piece, definitely going in my Favourite Story section :) -nahjan :)
empty account chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
I love the metaphores you use in this poem. They portray your message perfectly.