Reviews for Shadows of the Past
hannah chapter 6 . 11/30/2005
hey, I've been stalking you x)

AHH UPDATE, I'm dying with the suspense _

(you can't leave a mystery - and a murder, at that - unsolved, you can't, you can't!)
letalswordhero chapter 6 . 1/8/2005
ack stop giving so many gay cliff hangers omfgwtf

ah well...the story seemed boring at first..got more interesting ltr...should be a little bit more detailed cuz i feel a bit the story is like a bit empty when i read it..other than tt its prety kewl

oh and review MY STORY
Gravitude chapter 6 . 12/15/2004
yo. samuel here, and finally decided to work on my fic. will be on reviewing streak now i guess, got 20 minutes to burn before i start ;;

yeah i know its kinda late for reviewing this (seriously, reviewing one month ahead of the latest update... i suck) as always... love your description. its intriguing...

but i'm never a fan of mystery stories and never will be. don't let that 'quash your hopes though, i like it. its more interesting than sherlock holmes when its in bite-size chapters...

hope kismet updates soon...

ja. samuel
negligible fictional force chapter 6 . 11/27/2004
i like this 's cute yet intriguing.i take my hat off to you,mr agatha christie in the making!(that's a compliment)-kismet.
Original-Still chapter 4 . 11/16/2004
ACK! The attache case is EMPTY! Good job on writting this chap! Keep up the awesome job!
Sharron
Original-Still chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Aww crap! Someone rescure Sonia! Good job on writting this! You did a really great job. Keep up the good work!
Sharron
oopsie daisy chapter 5 . 10/2/2004
love storyline and the flashbacks! (the flashbacks are REALLYREALLY good. they lend this whole new air to the story.) and the thoughts! especially when they discover sonia's death. adore the killings (but that could just be my sadism speaking heh)
your dialogue and choice of words could be improved upon though. you sound singaporean. (are you one? haha) some words you use don't really fit into the whole "agatha christie" vibe-thing which the entire story seems to be built on.
but EXCELLENT story! (: write more chapters so we can know who killed sonia! (:
dark eye circle chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
yes,i must say that i enjoyed this fic veyr much. you knwo, you're writing style reminds me very much of agatha christie..haha..but anyway, some nice progression going on and a pretty cool plot. your descriptions are sharp and to-the-point without being shallow. yeah..good work keep it up...!
cheerio
sable
reicheru chapter 5 . 9/24/2004
whoiiee. miranda loves clenching and unclenching her fists. XDD
ooh cliffhanger. poofys! hurry and update again. then i'll review again ))
hahass evans IS suspicious. if you want them all to be. uhm. equal, you should maybe have some other.. fishy things about the others. hahass.
the dream part sounds good )) why is everyone writing about affairs. omii toos! boo-ness.
i want an imaginary daisy. buy one for me. hahass. the part about her thinking "I will not kill that girl. I will kill that girl. I will not kill that girl. I will kill ... " is so cutee! *smilies*
oh i lovee the song accidentally in lovee. i know it has nothing to do with this whatsoever, but oh wells ))
Asha Ice chapter 5 . 9/22/2004
you don't know me, but i know you...does that sound creepy? never mind.
interesting story. i'll continue to review.
byby.
negligible fictional force chapter 5 . 9/21/2004
you HAD to end on a cliffhanger,
you mean pig.
well hey,
you ARE a pig.
anyway. it's a great chapter!
*throws confetti around*
as always.
that flashback was seriously eerie.
and adds on to the mystery
behind the murder.
you're a great writer
and you build up suspense amazingly!
miranda's turning into
a veryvery interesting character
as we go along.
and what made her scream?
this is first-class,
pigsie. great work!
i'm proud to be a friend of yours.
-kismet.
Paralit chapter 5 . 9/21/2004
Whee! Awaited chapter at last! _
Very good dialogue displayed in this chapter, especially the beginning. Exceptional use of flashback in the middle too! Keep it up! ))
Jose chapter 5 . 9/21/2004
heyy so cliffish... i want the next chapter! :( *cry cry*
reicheru chapter 4 . 9/21/2004
hahass. i see my namee!
nice chapter. the thoughts part might have come a tad too early, but its an interesting bit ))
yeah as i said. reviews shall not be too long. want to eatt. ))
byee,
rei*
reicheru chapter 3 . 9/21/2004
hahass. i like how you descibed them.
haiiz pity you are one of the last im reviewing. or else your review will be longer. XDD
ermm yeah. i like the thud part! *beamms*
but i dont quite like the part about hearing her sob. a bit the cliched. but other than that well done ))
byee,