Reviews for Say Refuge
AnonymousReads chapter 14 . 5/18/2013
Hey I really hope u plan to finish this story. I really want to know what happens next. I really love the story idea and the plot I can't wait till you finish it and it all comes together. Update soon. Please. :)
Boredom Inspired chapter 14 . 4/22/2011
You haven't updated this story in a long time, but I can't wait for when you finally do! It's a great idea for a trilogy!

Not to mention it's one of those few great stories without intense or too much romance.

You did great. Hope you update soon!
TheLittleGirlWithAFrenchBeret chapter 14 . 11/17/2010
I love this this trilogy! PUH-LEASE keep it up. please please please please please! I love the whole new world thing you made up, it's so cool! :) thanks so much for writing!

-TheLittleGirlWithAFrenchBeret
Cecily Mitchell chapter 14 . 7/12/2010
Love the story. Hope you plan to finish. Had a bit of trouble when the story switched parts from Conlen being at Home's Truth to Caibre's rescue of Dara. Thought I was seeing things. If you don't want a line maybe just a bigger space or something? But that's just being nitpicky. In truth I love the way you write. Thanks for posting!
atreyu love chapter 14 . 8/15/2008
this story is soo good :D

why hasnt it been updated?

and i love the relationship between conlen and dara :DD

PLEASE UPDATE!
atreyu love chapter 9 . 8/15/2008
aww. they finally kissed!

and they are admitting their feelings for

each other.. sort of :D
The Neurotic Notebook chapter 14 . 5/1/2008
Please update soon!
kurara3 chapter 14 . 7/7/2006
ah you have to update...plz sorry if that sounded rude. i can understand how it can b annoying if people keep bugging you to update...not like people bug me but ya. omg it's so good though and you stopped and and 3 _
Fisi Mtimia chapter 14 . 6/28/2006
Please sir can I have so'mor?
Paper.Eskimo.Boots chapter 14 . 1/17/2006
The mage is cool. He's my favorite character out of the first one and this one. I like this a lot and I want to know what happens! I want to know who the third person is really bad, I'm guessing the third person is found and/or met in the third? Assuming I didn't imagine that you mentioned this was going to be a trilogy, of course. You must update!
Morgan Davis chapter 14 . 12/11/2005
hey! great story! i think they kinda fell in love too fast tho. . . i mean how long did they know each other. . . two days? then he called her love and left? i mean come on lol. i was kinda like uhh when did this change occur? oh well i suppose. i still love the story! keep it up! hope your writers block doesnt hold up!
letylyf chapter 14 . 11/9/2005
Ohmygosh! I love your stories! This one is so much fun. It's playful, in a way that's completely compatible with the at times dark subject matter. Does that make sense? Never mind, it's enough to say that I adore your writing and I really hope you find the time/inspiration to update soon! You are amazing :)
Skeeter the Groundhog chapter 14 . 10/4/2005
brilliant, once again. please write more!
fireworksinabackpocket chapter 14 . 8/26/2005
*waves arms around and cheers* W-o-o-o-o-o-o-oo! YEAH! UPDATE SOON!
Kjersti chapter 14 . 8/13/2005
great chapter, even if its been a while. Love this story, like your other stories. Keep up the good work! :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »