Reviews for The Long Road To Peace
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Favorite line: "With the future hanging over me like a desert sun." Wonderful simile. Such a passionate and powerful piece. Great work. Keep writing! :)
Demon's Embrace chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Powerful

I especially love the symbolism in the desert sun.
Deep Shadows chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Wow, this is how a good amount of my life feels. Your words soothe my soul. Keep it up.
Toodles,
Deep Shadows
citrus scented chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
oh god, im so glad i checked out ur work. this is awesome, i really really can taste the emotion in this. it flows beautifully and i love it! ur an amazing writer :D
c0nquestri0n chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Beautiful... I like the way how u write ur poems... keep it up.
wantedINheaven chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Peace? What is this 'peace'?
You conveyed confusion and hiding and... well everything you wrote in here very well.
Eleriana chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Inspirational, really. I've felt precisely the same way. I admire your skill.
Moroni's Daughter chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Amazing. I definitely know how that feels. I spend many a night doing the same thing. Thanks for your review!
alors chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
ohh. nice and self-reflective; the feeling is there, and the form is fitting. kinda have this sense of falling...
hauxinca chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
at the beginning, it's so indefinite. the voice seems so confused, but like most things. at the end it all comes together nicely and it's like you shrugged your shoulders and grinned ready to bear it all.
Spare Change chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
"I've screamed all night long believing that the world could fix me alone. But I am the only one who can do that"
The line that struck me the most.
Great job. :)
Kinchi chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Yet again, you've captured the spirit well.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
It's true, sometimes, I feel self-reliant, like I can only depend on myself. Nice descriptions... and keep writing!
lilbar00mcake chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
omg i know exactly how taht feels...u wrote it beautifully..."With the future hanging over me like a desert sun" that is a great descripton.
and btw thnx for the review! luv, lily
fRoZeN tIgEr TeArS chapter 1 . 9/6/2004