Reviews for Butterfly
emilyrachel18 chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
I would love to put this poem on my wall babes of my new room to inspire me when times get tough, it is so beautifull, it is something i would love to capture myself, if u don't mind me putting this up on my wall i may do that but only if ur ok with it cuz babes this poem is so beautifull, i feel much happier reading it.
Clap Clap Raise Your Hands chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
im afraid of butterfiles and bees... but this is still pretty! haha! i agree that butterflies are beautiful and i love the part about them dancing, so graceful, reminds me of my english teacher when we read a poem about butterflies stumbling and how she mimiced how they moved, makes me smile! x weasel within x
William G. Thorne chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
You picked a good animal to use in this poem, very unique. we all feel like we want to break free of somethign sometime in our lives. so you're not the only one. this shows great detail and i can almost see that butterfly flyign in a feild with bees and trees and things...lol you put sadness into such a happy animal, so that has opened my eyes to see that butterflies arent always happy.

William
Keith Andrew chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Images, images vivid, vivid images, this is great, a brilliant piece of writing. It really gets across the message, keep it up
Keith Andrew
sweetangelofdarkness chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
nice concept, the butterfy idea is used well to symbolise beauty and freedom. The rhythm might need a bit of work though.
'let me live my life as a butterfly, let me spread my wings and soar'-beautiful use of description
luv kt x