Reviews for English Adventure
Waitin4moar chapter 21 . 3/28/2013
Dude...dude... Please tell me that you are going to continue. I'm loving this story too much. -tear-
Well despite the fact that its 2013 and you've stopped this like...years ago. I really want to continue it. I'm a gay teenager and I have a crush on my best friend who's straight. (Korean drama much)
This story actually inspired me that there may be hope. I really like the characters, the plot, the twists and turns, everything. I guess I'll just pretend what happens next and that Adam and Tommy have hot sweaty passionate sex. -sigh-
Hopefully you'll continue one day. Thanks for everything!
The Maiden Moon chapter 21 . 10/13/2012
(My stupid computer won't let me log on) I love this story! Like soooooooo much! It's cute and funny and just yay! Lol, anyway yeah. Love the story and love u! :D
Mr-WannaBe chapter 21 . 7/25/2012
I love the story :D
But the Gary and Ashley part makes me sick...
You didn't have to go and did that to her...
Oh well, I like how the Tommy/Adam is progressing and you messed up their names sometime
For the Fan Art if someone had done it please post a link for the next chapter xD
I'd love to see it
Klalista chapter 21 . 3/25/2012
Not sure if troll or if serious when it comes to the female/male sex scenes... but they sound so hot. I'm eagerly waiting for more drama!
twibbit chapter 21 . 3/15/2012
Hope you update soon! This is an interesting story :)
ALittleLunatic chapter 11 . 2/6/2012
I almost had an asthma attack from laughing at what Tommy said!
Max R chapter 21 . 10/5/2011
Love! XD This story is sooooo amazing! I cannot wait for more chapters!

write on

Max
xMimichangx chapter 21 . 8/19/2011
At first the story was really good. But I really hate some parts that make me sick. I hope you realise how women may feel while reading this.
TMi The Dork in the Corner chapter 21 . 8/7/2011
awww. there's no more chapters... i really like this story its extremely funny and its very entertaining. lol. gary use to be my least favorite but has worked up to being one of my favorites because he always gets the girl he wants and its hilarious that he just dropps them . not that i think thats a good thing but its funny in this story. i hope that you write more soon cuz this story is awsum and should have an ending. :) hope to see more soon. :D
hidden identity chapter 21 . 6/14/2011
Write faster! And about the fanart,i still cant draw tommy.
qpritchie1 chapter 21 . 6/7/2011
This is a REALLY amazing story and I really wish you would update. The only thing I probably could have done without were the ridiculous sex scenes with Gary, but they brought some unexpected humor to the story lol. And wow, is Gary how people from other countries view Americans? God, we have a rather dreadful image, don't we?

Anyway, loved it and I REALLY hope, by some sort of miracle, that you update this story after a four-year hiatus.
Espn Laflamme chapter 18 . 4/6/2011
I would like to say I love your story, the only constructive critisism I have is that some times you put the wrong name in places! But I love the way the story is going and all of your Idea's!
chey x chapter 21 . 3/5/2011
OMG i fucking love this story and hate Gary but i like how hes trying to understand Tommy and adam! Btw british footballers are skinny little shits! cant wait for the next update xx
Youkai Ninja Of The Night chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
you have to update this story is so good i cant keep my eyes off it! XD
FlameintheFlood chapter 19 . 9/1/2010
yeah... funny stuff for the most part. And I don't hate the main 4 characters anymore. Must say, the Ashley bit did make me a bit nauseous. Just sayin'
266 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »