Reviews for English Adventure
English101 chapter 18 . 1/4/2007
AWW STANLEY

i feel so bad for him.

stupid marcus, what an asshole.

tommy adam love.

gary can just go die.

i can't believe that girl actually did that with him.

ew.

great chapter.

your story makes me want to write again.

i forgot that such good things can come from it.
magalina chapter 18 . 1/4/2007
Aw, poor Stanley... Gary is still an asshole. Whatever happened to the guy in the cavinet? He was left there to die... -_-u

Great update. Tommy is being really cute. _
English101 chapter 17 . 12/30/2006
.God.

Thank you so much for updating my favourite story on fiction press. The Chapter was a bit short but definitely worth the wait. You just made m crappy week so much better!
Luci-chan's Lunchbox Of Doom chapter 17 . 12/27/2006
*shoots Gary*

There, now that that's done, on with the show!

Please update!

's and X-Rated Thoughts- Luci-chan
Luci-chan's Lunchbox Of Doom chapter 16 . 12/27/2006
*bashes head against wall*

TOMMY, YOU STUPID STUPID STUPID... GRR!

Other than that... oh, so Stanley and Marcus... I see... how wonderful...

Back to the point.

TOMMY, YOU- *slurred curses and insults* -WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?

Now, as much as I hate Tommy's behaviour, and as much as I would love for him and Adam to just be all "I love you" and fuck like bunnies on the cruise ship (if the ship's a-rockin... doesn't really work because well, ships do), the characters are very very realisic, so I guess I can't complain.

's and X-Rated Thoughts- Luci-chan
Luci-chan's Lunchbox Of Doom chapter 14 . 12/27/2006
I really want to see Stanley and Marcus get together for some reason... Never gonna happen, I know, but I just thought I'd say...
Death's Release chapter 17 . 12/24/2006
Oh lord, I'm so sorry I missed this update! I'm not getting my emails for some reason...but anyway, wondeful chapter as usual. Looking forward to your next update..._
Amazing chapter 17 . 12/22/2006
Oh, wow. This is such a good story. It's not very often I find a story that invokes so many strong emotions in me and doesn't overdo them...!

I very much like how it doesn't go too fast and yet it isn't too slow, and the characters are portrayed realistically.

The first paragraph of the first chapter was a little overdone, but the rest of the story just plain rocks. :)

Thanks!
Stewie chapter 17 . 12/21/2006
Very nice. I don't really have any constructive criticism, which is rare for me. Update soon!

P.S.

When do they fuck? Soon, I hope...
unknwnfuture chapter 17 . 12/21/2006
Yay another excellent chapter...I'm liking the catholic school storyline, should prove to have laughs and hopefully Marcus will realize he and Stanley might have a...thing. lol, can't wait to read more.
Kizuna chapter 17 . 12/20/2006
Great chapter!_

I'm glad Tommy and Adam are at least talking together now! But I don't like the whole friend thing... It will be better if you add 'boy' before 'friend'!_~

And I hope something happen between Marcus and Stanley soon!_ They are just so cute together!_~

And Gary can go and dig himself a hole someplace..._~
cherise chapter 17 . 12/20/2006
You disappeared! I kept looking, it was like you jumped off the face of FicPress! Glad you updated tho, the ending was so sweet!
dreamerdoll chapter 17 . 12/20/2006
I would've stayed pissed at tommy for much longer, if i were adam...luckily for us all, he's more forgiving (and nicer) than some of us...*cough, me, cough* They are absolutely adorable together!

Haha...Gary is such a jerk. He seriously needs to be kicked. I'm an atheist and I'm totally offended by his mangling of the bible! And then there's his total disrespect to that girl...he could get ARRESTED for that, the sick pig! Someone needs to beat him!

But i must say, I absolutely adore Stanley. The end was hilarious, and I couldn't help but laugh-which my mother didnt appreciate, as i'm supposed to be doing homework. :D

Anyway, terrific job, can't wait to read more!

dreamerdoll
magalina chapter 17 . 12/20/2006
O.O

Ew... Gary is a bastard. Poor random catholic school girl... Im glad that Adam and Tommy kind of made up _ And Im dying to see if ANYTHING happens between Marcus and Stanley!

Great update! - Kill Gary - Cant wait for the next chapetr! :D
ALEXIS chapter 16 . 12/12/2006
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY, I STUMBLED UPON IT AWHILE AGO AND THEN FORGOT ABOUT FOR A WHILE...BUT THEN I SAW YOU UBDATED IT!U ROCK!YOU NEED TO CONTINUE THE STORY I REALLY WANNA SEE WATS GONNA HAPPEN WITH ADAM AND TOMMY(AND STANLEY AND MARCUS).
274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »