Reviews for English Adventure
xMimichangx chapter 21 . 8/19/2011
At first the story was really good. But I really hate some parts that make me sick. I hope you realise how women may feel while reading this.
TMi The Dork in the Corner chapter 21 . 8/7/2011
awww. there's no more chapters... i really like this story its extremely funny and its very entertaining. lol. gary use to be my least favorite but has worked up to being one of my favorites because he always gets the girl he wants and its hilarious that he just dropps them . not that i think thats a good thing but its funny in this story. i hope that you write more soon cuz this story is awsum and should have an ending. :) hope to see more soon. :D
hidden identity chapter 21 . 6/14/2011
Write faster! And about the fanart,i still cant draw tommy.
qpritchie1 chapter 21 . 6/7/2011
This is a REALLY amazing story and I really wish you would update. The only thing I probably could have done without were the ridiculous sex scenes with Gary, but they brought some unexpected humor to the story lol. And wow, is Gary how people from other countries view Americans? God, we have a rather dreadful image, don't we?

Anyway, loved it and I REALLY hope, by some sort of miracle, that you update this story after a four-year hiatus.
Espn Laflamme chapter 18 . 4/6/2011
I would like to say I love your story, the only constructive critisism I have is that some times you put the wrong name in places! But I love the way the story is going and all of your Idea's!
chey x chapter 21 . 3/5/2011
OMG i fucking love this story and hate Gary but i like how hes trying to understand Tommy and adam! Btw british footballers are skinny little shits! cant wait for the next update xx
Youkai Ninja Of The Night chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
you have to update this story is so good i cant keep my eyes off it! XD
FlameintheFlood chapter 19 . 9/1/2010
yeah... funny stuff for the most part. And I don't hate the main 4 characters anymore. Must say, the Ashley bit did make me a bit nauseous. Just sayin'
FlameintheFlood chapter 10 . 9/1/2010
Just wanna say that while I don't really like your characters (cause they're all jerks or pussies) I really like this story. It's HILARIOUS!

... yeah... that was supposed to be a good review. Sorry :/
FlameintheFlood chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
hahaha! I loved that conversation waay too much. Brits. Hahaha. Great story. must keep reading.
midnightrose12206 chapter 21 . 7/26/2010
omgawd, please tell me u didnt base gary off of a real life person because he is dumber than a brick. Gawd love to here him talking sometimes

cant wait for the next update
The Ouch chapter 21 . 7/18/2010
This hasn't been updated in three years! WOW! But I totally love it. Gary's absurd sex scenes made me laugh so hard. And I just generally enjoy the romances. It would be amazing if you finished this.
MV chapter 21 . 5/31/2010
Adam is by far the least likable character ever. Please stop writing, you've caused enough pain as it is.
Kitsune-writer1 chapter 7 . 4/28/2010
"Wait!" Tommy could hear Tommy call from behind, as Tommy took off as well, chasing Adam. ?
PointlessStoriesAreMyThing chapter 18 . 3/31/2010
Aw, poor Stanley! Ugh, Marcus is such a...a...JERK! teehee. I don't know why, but that makes me laugh.
274 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »