Reviews for Blood Upon the Rose
Tara chapter 7 . 4/4/2007
ARE YOU GOING TO WRITE ON THIS SOON?
Tara Star chapter 7 . 1/5/2007
HEY! This was great, as I said before but are you EVER GOING TO ADD ON! you're trying to drive me to my grave! I really want to know what happens next adn it's getting ridiculous, dearie! Hope to see another chapter within the next year :D

me
AubriannaKnight chapter 7 . 4/22/2006
wow, you finally updated.. i actually gave up on this story a while ago, and came across it again. i think you should keep working on it. it's very good. i just don't understand why the vampires want eve.
Tara Star chapter 6 . 2/14/2005
It's going well. I like it. Didn't expect Eve to kill off Ristal. Now what? Please write again soon.
Luminated Blood Star chapter 3 . 2/11/2005
I really love this story, but it's SO SO frustrating and sickening. I guess that's a compliment, so please don't be offended. The only thing I don't like is how you portray vampires. I mean, it's just a matter of my opinion, but I think vampires [if they existed] would be as humane as possible. But I still love this story.
Luminated Blood Star chapter 2 . 2/11/2005
Oh God.
Luminated Blood Star chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Wow. This is really deep and intense. I really like it...even if I'm a bit confused.
lazigirl chapter 6 . 2/10/2005
oh lala. this is so cool.
lazigirl chapter 4 . 2/9/2005
cool. again. wow, i signed in! amazing. this is getting better and better every chapter..
lazigirl chapter 3 . 2/9/2005
hey. this is so freakin awesome! i can't wait to read the rest of it! on my other account there is a vamp one (under MysteryVamp04) i think its kinda cool. not as gory, and all, but
Tara Star chapter 5 . 1/22/2005
I don't know if I could tell you how much I love this story so far, I read it a few weeks ago adn am still waitign for the next chapter. What's keeping you. :) jk. Write more soon please.
Caelest chapter 4 . 11/9/2004
I like it! It shows the evilness of vampires and how they love. You really know how to show Eve's insanity and yet have a bit of reality for her. (Odd way of putting that your a great writer)
dragonmx chapter 2 . 10/3/2004
very cool, update soon please
chelsea mae chapter 2 . 10/2/2004
Freaky... but a really good story. Keep up the good work.
Misti chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
that is REALLY, REALLY good. i can't wait for another chapter.