Reviews for Piano
littlemelonatplay chapter 20 . 8/14/2008
beautiful and sad. wish they had've stayed together though, cause im a sucker for happy endings.
MissAK88 chapter 20 . 7/29/2006
I cried but you're still my favorite writter even if this story broke my hopeless romantic heart. lol AMAZING JUST LIKE THE OTHERS!
jaded angel chapter 20 . 3/30/2006
WOW...it's four in the morning and i have a major essay to hand in tommorrow but i just could not stop reading your story. It's an amazing story and you are a brilliant writer. The whole story seemed so vivid and your characters felt real. And i honestly loved the way you ended the story. It seemed fitting. It's true that the romantic part of me wishes that they ended up together but another, more stronger, part within me feels that they had to move on. Keep writing as you have some major talent.
LovelessAngel chapter 20 . 3/8/2005
This is a wonderful it reading this it made me wonder what love really come you couldn't finish thr sequel to this story? I REALLY LIKED IT.
animeshiredane chapter 20 . 1/8/2005
After I read your "An Honest Girl," I read this. I couldn't stop.I don't think I can write a long review for this. It was an excellent story. I saw some typos, so go look for them if you want. Real emotion. I don't like and I like the way the story ended. It's just me not enjoying the fact of love ending.
evm chapter 20 . 12/22/2004
So sad...so beutiful...I wish Annie could have had someone else in the end too though... Did you ever read 'If you come Softly'? This reads so much like that...I loved this to death. You're a wonderful author.
One Desire chapter 21 . 11/18/2004
i stil dont see how this story didnt get a ton of reviews...i personally loved it...and im sorry if i didn't review every chapter...well...i hope you bring back that Piano sequel you were talking about
RedRumMurder chapter 11 . 10/12/2004
Really? You're not just saying that are you? Aw... you're so sweet! :-) Thats the best thing anyone has said to me today... and I'm serious. YAY!
RedRumMurder chapter 18 . 10/11/2004
OMG! why did you take down Piano 2? No... How would I live?
RedRumMurder chapter 21 . 9/25/2004
you're probably going to laugh at me when i say this but i cried reading the ending. this has got to be my fave story on fiction press on account of the fact that it reminds me of dirty dancing: havana nights my fave movie of all time. keep up the good work...
cheryl
freedman121 chapter 20 . 9/18/2004
Nothing to say besides Wow. That was extremely good.
Jynx Rose chapter 20 . 9/17/2004
That was the most touching story I've ever read.
When I read that Oliver was moving. I cried. Actually, I'm still crying right now.
That was a great story. I thank you for writing it.
eve-maiden chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
I know this is a review for chapter one but i already reviewed for chapter 20, and i was going on about how this should'nt be the end cause i didn't know if it was or not, but no i do lol, i'd just like to say that you are an amazing writer and it was an absolutley beautiful story, and i cant wait to read more of your stories!
eve-maiden chapter 20 . 9/17/2004
I'm speechless. All I can say is I hope that's not the end. Please don't let that be the end! If it is the end, it is still a beautiful story, although I think it should go on more, even though that probebly is the end, but I'm rambling now. lol. I just sincerly hope that isn't the end.
Klanfer chapter 20 . 9/17/2004