Reviews for This Thing Called Love
Unchained Soul chapter 2 . 10/18/2004
I like the second one better... it's the same as the first but has more of a flow, more of a rhythm I'd say. I love the poem... I was ina relationship like this, torn between hate and love... it's hard, but if there are doubts and they don't work out you have to let it go. Amazing poem btw.
Daisy Decamps chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
I know right! Love is so complicated. Very well written. Though the ending could've been more concluding. I know, I'm picky about endings.
graffiti-skies chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
wow...luved the angst! luved the imagery
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
might as well review ch1 as well, lol! wanted to say (posted new poem, cant stop doing that!) and that it wasnt u that kileld my inbox, was u and 40 other ppl i have on author alerts, lol! u typed 40 poems? thanks for only posting 3, but post more for sure, just god, not all in one shot, lol! and yeah. and cool chapter as well!.
Dancinggal5389 chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
I like the irony og "hating love"... it really makes u think. Also thanx for reviewing all my poems. What's your sn so we can talk?
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 2 . 9/5/2004
wow, i LOVE these so far! keep writing its amazing!
Mourning For Death chapter 2 . 9/4/2004
wow, i rly like it...if it was real love then it you wouldn't hate ;-) so it's kinda like a contradiction...but i like the rly awesome line: with a knife in one hand, and a river of blood flowing from my other...that's an awesome line...it's rly descriptive...and i just think it's a rly awesome poem...but yeah love does take over you, in a good way...never been in love b4 as i think you already no haha...umm...aweomse poem...i give it a great-amazing a lot closer to amazing than great...nah, it is amazing...
Cloud Burst chapter 2 . 9/4/2004