Reviews for Do I Go Deeper?
emilyrachel18 chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
How many times have i wanted to do this? How many times have i written those lines? God alex it's like you read my mind
SportylilChica chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
It's beautiful and I see that you truly are tryin to stop from cutting, but it is a continuous fight. Keep fighting! I have faith in you AllyCred!
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
As a cutter I have to say that you capture the emotions of it all wonderfully. How you can't stop and people are always saying that you'll be fine, when really they have no idea. I love this one, really captures the moment.

Keep it up
Keith Andrew chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Hey you asked me to take a look at this so here I am. This is brilliant I love the way that you have expressed the conflict and emotions in this poem. This is great keep up the good work okay, lots of love
Keith Andrew
twistedtruths chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Another great one. you capture the feelings so well, you're a great writer. Never stop!
Out-Of-Reality chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
That really got to me. I wrote something like that once and it got me mad when someone said i was stupid. This defenitely brought it up and you wrote the feeling even better. It's a good thing that it was that emotional. You have to never stop writing!
Kressida chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
Great work! I can relate, sounds just like my life, and especially the line
"People say don't
You'll be fine
But how come
I don't believe that line".
You're a really talented writer and all and I'm glad that you like my work too!
Keep it up!