Reviews for This is Reggie
Ayx chapter 1 . 11/22/2004
WOW... this just how I feel about my brother. I don't know how I would have got on with out him sometimes...even though we fight like crazy. I love him like no other. Great Poem

Ayx
ReggieLove chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
yikes, this is scary, for a split second i thought you were talking about me until i realized you probably had no idea i existed until now. cool, though. i didn't know that brothers felt this way about each other, very insightful. write on.
-reggie
Shinji Boi69 chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
This is nice. The explaination at the end seemed to confuse me a little bit thou. Oh well. I'm alittle weird.
Keep up the great work.
shinjiboi
Qu33n of Spades chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Man, this is great. I especially like how your formatting changes stanza-wise, and yet it never trips me up... this most definitely is how most people should be (referring to the content of this poem, and not formatting, *lol*). I'm glad I dropped by!
Charisma101 chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
hahaha.. this was excellent, yep, you felt the love there eh? LOL, great stuff..sibling rivalry can be fun, but what isn't? Great job!
matt chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
i remember when he threw those scissors at you, hilarious! ..er, i mean, totally uncalled for. anyway, cool poem!
nesy chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
I loved this poem, because I discovered recently my sister can be my best friend...and it was funny to read "Or that time you bit me on the back" because she once did, and I wore a sign for 3 months... Really good.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
hehhe i like this! its really really really good! nice job and thanks for reviewing all the time! i appriciate it. im always posting new stuff, as you can tell, lol, and its nice to have a loyal reviewer. :D
Keeper of the Bells chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
*smiles* very good!
MagzRL chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
Very cute. I feel the same way about my brothers, except I mention the bad stuff they do to me sometimes. I can't help it. I grew up with three older brothers a mom and a dad. Plenty of testosterone to go around in this house.
Magz.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
very sweet.. im sure he loved it.. Im pretty close with my sister so i can understand