Reviews for Waters of Eternal Calm
SliversofSilverPain chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
SWET!the poem is almost dreamlike in itself, which really adds to it, and the descriptions breathe life into it, the imagery is amazing... this is such a cool poem!
hellokittychic31 chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
beautiful beautiful imagery...you have a knack for making the beauty you see through your eyes visible to us through words...

nice job, keep writing!

muchlUB-kerr
Loup17 chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
0o

love it, going straight into my faves! the format is a bit off at times. however it is truly wonderful and really conveys the calm beauty of the stream

JA
Learah Kaelar chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
This is so beautiful, you really have a way with words! I'm putting this on my favorites! Thanks by the way! You reviewed Legal Holocaust!WEHE! I feel loved! Okay, it's midnight where I am, so I'm a little bit...weird. So...thanks! And I love your poem...okay, I'll stop bothering you now.
Wistera chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
This seems so...poetic isn't right, 'cuz it's a poem, but...wow, I can never seem to figure out poems.

It seems real, like someone pulled a stream and stuck it in writing. Nice. _
An-Author-At-Heart chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Very beautiful, and quite calming actually (darn, that should be obvious! The title's called "Waters of Eternal CALM"). Reading it reminds me of that nature yoga music I once listened to - that's not an insult, by the way. I think this poem was wonderfully descriptive and the imagery is awesome. I loved it. Good job, keep it up! Oh, and thanks for the review!
maddabadda chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
oh wow! thanks! could i use this poem in my room? It's just I've painted my walls and I was looking for something to write across them, just I hadn't found anything I liked so much. It's soothing and beautiful and enchanting. Seriously, it's not just me punching words in the keyboard. I hope you keep on writing!
Dying Without Gackt chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
You seem to have a nice touch on fantasy, and your words are perfectly picked to show just the right feeling.
Blaze the Unmaker chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
This is good. To me, it is reminiscent of the DREAMING PLACE, which is somewhere you can barely touch upon in a dream, and then have hazy memories of in the morning. Your descriptions work nicely.
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
I love it. I don't know why but its calming
Eyes Unclouded chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
Wow, that was so good! I loved how dreamy the poem felt, really like an "eternal calm". Also, there was some rhyming, but not too much, which made everything flow together even better. Loved it!
Also thank you for the review D
stiffler2 chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
sorry i had to waste a review, i added spaces to the story, this is a good thing that you wrote. Ver nice
Anyway, thanks for review., BYE!
Eleriana chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
Absolutely beautiful imagery. Linking a scene into a metaphor on thoughts... I won't pretend to be able to understand it, but that would be the best part. Amazing.
Moroni's Daughter chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Beautiful, almost hypnotizing. I love the imagery, and they way the poetry seems to trickle down the page. Thanks for your review on my poem, Ocean Waves!
Clouded-Skye chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
May sound corny but this poem is unbelivably like my life at the waters(tears) of eternal calm (the shadow of which I hide behind) Really it!