Reviews for Deoman
EmeraldDragon1144 chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
A really good plot, and good charater development. Please keep writing.
Link im the girl who wont shutup chapter 2 . 7/27/2005
cha...i finally found the rest of your story!it may be awhile before i finish it, but i like!keep writing,maybe i'll join this one too.'tis cool (story)good byep.s.-...
The FiboNACHI Sequence chapter 35 . 4/17/2005
Bugger, it's over... I loved the ending! Go Perry! He Rules... i want you to right a sequel...please? thanks!nachness rating:10
Blah246 chapter 35 . 4/15/2005
Aww shame, an end to a great story. or can this be considered the start of another great story? either way, this was an excellent read, well worth the wait. good stuff.
Dragonscribe chapter 35 . 4/13/2005
I can't believe it's over! I'm going to miss reading new chapters on this story.

I loved the end, Perry is still my favorite...he's awesome!

Poor Bart and Felix, their endings were a little rough, but still I loved it.

And Lozette finding some of his Dragons, that made me smile.

Well, I've really enjoyed this story a lot and I'm glad I found it when you were still near the beginning.

Hope to read more from you soon!
PNEK MEKS chapter 35 . 4/13/2005
That was the end? It was so beautiful! I loved this story and I'm so upset that it's over! * cries * I hope you write another story soon...TILL THEN! Good luck!

PNEK MEKS
Artemis Darkclaw chapter 35 . 4/13/2005
that was a magnificent chapter! oh the agony! is it really over? if so you should write a sequel. i know what you're thinking... what a sequel, I just finished! But it's just a thought. anyway great story. -Artemis
Guin chapter 35 . 4/13/2005
Poor Felix... A brilliant ending, so well done! Very impressive, not many people ever manage to finish stories.
PrincessEilonwy chapter 35 . 4/11/2005
And Perry gets a huge self-esteem boost. . .Ah, poor Felix and Bart. I hope Felix does end up changing his path somehow. It's *sniff* over! Ah yes, by the way, good job with actually ending it. . .I mean, you know how many stories never actually seem to end, they just go on and on long after the plot has run out. But you ended it! Not that I won't miss that little Author Alert email, but it was a good place to end. So, maybe when my evil English teacher allows I'll have time to read other stuff of yours. If it's anything like this, you can count on it.
Artemis Darkclaw chapter 34 . 4/8/2005
great chapter. i hate Reed. Atticus is werewolf? that was a surprise. and... Ash and julian sitting in tree...can't wait for the next chapter. and also revision isnt that bad.

-Artemis
The FiboNACHI Sequence chapter 34 . 4/7/2005
i love this story! Perry reminds me of me too much! please update soon... i wanna know how it ends (hopefully with ash and perry...)
PNEK MEKS chapter 34 . 4/7/2005
* chuckles * Poor Perry, he's loved SO much...Great chapter thougha nd can't wait to read the next one. I'm afraid what my life will come to if you stop this story. Can it just keep going on forever and ever even if there's no real plot anymore?

PNEK MEKS
PrincessEilonwy chapter 34 . 4/7/2005
Oh, that last part made me laugh. "Barty!" "Bartbartbartbart. . ." Perry is still the best character of the lot, especially with the buffet. Hee hee. Official Deoman Hunter, huh? Oh, and you know he's so happy about it too. . .Update soon! Or as soon as you can, I understand overwhelming schoolwork very well at the moment.
Dragonscribe chapter 34 . 4/7/2005
Oh, lol, he's bartering for Perry with Ash, that's funny.

Dont you just hate school? I do.

Well, hope to read more from you soon!
Dragonscribe chapter 33 . 4/1/2005
Meg died? Oh. That's really sad.

Perry...so cute.

Well this chapter was very somber, but still an excellent one.

Hope to read more from you soon!
194 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »