Reviews for Untitled
moonorchid chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
i was almost creeped out by how your poem hit home for me. oftentimes i plaster a smile on my face just to please my friends and when i come home, i just feel disgusted with myself. nice job!
leaina chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
This is pretty good. Keep writting, though I see you have a lot already written. Well, keep writting, you can only get better.
maggs chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
It is a scary poem. It was written a while ago but it is still...I dont know. just try to think of how for alot of people it is not an act and still for almost all people it is. in the books i read the charectors are always stronge and ditermined. THey help me. and so do my friends ful of storries used to escape. just hang onto .
Benjamin chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
awesome poem leah. I do the exact same thing.
S0ulSearching chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Whoah...this was cool...I mean...not happy but how you got out the feeling was good...and I can relate oh-so-much _ *PAMMY*
putz-6 chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
i really like this poem _
Wordless May chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
Damn it Lae. Be happy. BE HAPPY! . I've never known you to be TOO fake when you're around. But whatever. I still love your poetry. It just keeps getting better and better
Out-Of-Reality chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
You have no idea how much i realate to this. I just...It's making me cry a little. I love the emotion in it! You're an amazing writer!
SweetAcid chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
::claps:: this is really good. That's how I am sometimes. "happy-go-lucky" then at home, when i'm alone, all the feelings are just so overwhelming, you need some way to fix it...