Reviews for Hide Me
Forever Frost chapter 6 . 3/14/2005
I'm happy they saved Adonis, he seems like an interesting character. Once again, this chapter was excellent. I just love your writing style, the description is absolutely gorgeous. I love how your story is so serious and sexy, and yet there's always some touches of humour. I loved that "they were like kittens at play" lol. What a cute way to describe to vampires. :) And the sex. Yum. Can't wait for more!
kawaii-kitsune-thief chapter 6 . 3/12/2005
O.o Poor Camillo, Though I can't say I didn't enjoy reading that scene. Eaden is so forceful!
Forever Frost chapter 5 . 2/28/2005
Drugs, premonitions, shapeshifters...it doesn't get much better than this! I love this story, and it just keeps getting better! Hopefully they'll be able to rescue Adonis...anyway, I love this. I love Camilo's line: “I’m sorry, Eaden. Next time I’ll tell myself when to not have random premonitions.” lol. Great story, please continue it
kawaii-kitsune-thief chapter 5 . 2/22/2005
(currently has stars in her eyes) Once again another impressive chapter. I want to know what happens next, the drugged out vampires was a nice touch. Update soon please.
kawaii-kitsune-thief chapter 4 . 2/19/2005
Absolutely awesome. Off I run to see if I can find more of your fiction. I'll add this to my author alert list in hopes of learning more about your sexy yaoi vampires.
Forever Frost chapter 4 . 2/8/2005
I like your description of Jose, sounds like an interesting character. Are you planning on introducing him as a frequent character in the story, or was he just sort of there? Either way, very cool chapter. I liked your description of Camilo feeding on the prostitute, very graphic well done.
Forever Frost chapter 3 . 2/3/2005
Ah-I love it! Camilo is so cute. The description and character interactions continue to be brilliant in this chapter. I can't wait for Chapter Four!
Forever Frost chapter 2 . 1/25/2005
Wow the plot is really coming along. I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying this. It's so great to find a vampire story that's not just another Anne Rice rip-off (I love Rice, but enough is enough) you're story is absolutely original and intriguing. I love the detail and description you are putting into this decadent future world. Having the vampires being hunted by the humans gives the story an interesting angle, especially because your vampires are very likeable. Finally, I love your description of the city with its "huge heaps of twisted metal" it really makes me want to keep reading so please continue!
Forever Frost chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Wow. That was really, really good. *licks lips* mnh yeah, cute vampire yaoi. I can't imagine why this doesn't have any reviews it's hot and sexy *grins* I like. I think they need to drag Adonis in and have a threesome, I mean a vampire with pink hair that's just too bloody awesome. I think you should continue it.