Reviews for Could you ever love me
dragonflydreamer chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Congrats on winning the Review Marathon! Here's your prize review:

Saw the summary and had to read because this defines my life at the moment, haha. Except my friend is very physically clingy, which, I can promise you, is far worse than longing "for more than a friendly touch" in my opinion.

Anyway, wow, relatable. I could pick out every line and totally relate to it. I especially loved the line "Could you ever love me too/or am I asking too much from you?" So perfectly put. There really is that feeling of sort of feeling like you're asking something from them that may be too much.

The rhyme: Well, it's cute. This is an '04 poem so I won't pick it apart too much. There were a lot of lines with the "oo" ending, so it actually took me a second to figure out that you had an AABB scheme. I guess that's something you can consider in current writing, too. It did give this a real sweet, innocent, hopeless romantic feel, though.

Cute, sad, and relatable. Good read and gets the message across well.

(By the way, if you ever have more current pieces you want me to review, just PM me. I'm pretty sure I've done all of your recent things, so I've just been picking at random.)
pandaluv11 chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
This poem is really cool. Even the rhyming that you said was hard for you! It sounds good in here though! The topic is like a simliar situation I have, so I liked the poem that much more. Good Job!
myno chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
i know exactly how you feel. deciding whether or not to tell a friend that you like them is so freakin hard because i'm always afraid of wrecking the friendship. I have to say I like you're nonrhyming poetry better, but the rhyme doesn't sound forced so it actually doesn't bug me.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
i love you! well obviously not like intended here but love ya as a writer! *hugs* ull find sm1 one day... :) btw cool poem, very relatable.