Reviews for My Prince
Midnight chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
the story is sort of confusing don't you think? Though i liked it, it was kind of hard to figure out. Tell me why is it in almost every poem and story there is the sadness of who is gone and can't come back?
AngelaSolis chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
I read and re-read this piece again and again ... but I've never reviewed it yet. And I tell you again ... this is one of the best and most mysterious, most unfathomable and interesting pieces you've ever written. So, write more like this when the mood takes you.
Peter Cook chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
That's dark and weird...

At first I didn't understand it, and the I thought 'Maybe I do...?' and then now again I don't think I do...
Gilee7 chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
This is very different. I don't know whether to like it or not. I thought at times the way it is written is somewhat distracting, and I found my mind wandering as I read. I noticed several little grammatical misakes and whatnot, but nothing major except : " . . . until you day you die." toward the end of the story.
YK Author chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Ironic. The poem ends with the speaker telling the prince to sleep well although I would think that the prince would be feeling ashamed.
Good poem overall, though.