Reviews for Snow
Horselover53 chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
WOW! That was really good..so much emotion inside it. very well written
vintage fade chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Yeah, I know what you're saying here. Snow used to seem so... wonderful, amazing, cool when I was a little kid. Now I just sit in the house and watch my younger brothers and sister enjoy it. Nice, kind of sappy, but nice. You told the truth, and I especially liked the lines 'The color of innocence' 'That time has slipped away/ Softly and silently I've grown older/ Instead of seeing the white pure snow/I see the brown slush on the street.' You know, I read your bio, and I think you should publish your 'good stuff'. If someone does try to steal it, you can report it to FP, y'know. Ah, I'm rambling. Nice poem.
much love
Vintage Fade
tawnyfawn chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Excellent description. Like, really REALLY good. I loved the idea of snow slipping from the sky. You just have a way with language... excellent. And the theme was so cool. Of the whole reletivity between the snow and the past and childhood. Anyway, I'll stop rambling. I loved it! I can't think of anything to improve upon. (I'm terrible with constructive critisism.)
from fawny
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Aw...I love this. The double meaning of snow. How your young self sees it one way and your older self another. Niffty idea. You're stuff is good, really!
Hawke